Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management (1596 Views)

Is It Possible To Do Phd With MBA ? / Please, I Got A Phd Admission In A Canadian University.... / Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management by fair14: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
My people please I need your direct advice on which university I can get admission for my PhD as an MBA holder.
My target is universities in Nigeria federal/state/private, Benin republic, Ghana, south Africa. Please your input is highly appreciated.
Re: Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
fair14:
My people please I need your direct advice on which university I can get admission for my PhD as an MBA holder.
My target is universities in Nigeria federal/state/private, Benin republic, Ghana, south Africa. Please your input is highly appreciated.

U want to get into Phd with an MBA?? That’s cheating oooo...
MBA is a professional master not an academic master. It doesn’t have the title M.Sc... it’s not supposed to have continuity to PhD... African schools usually require an Msc for entry to PhD.

If u can change ur destination to western worlds that require a minimum of bachelors for PhD.. you could get funding for PhD directly with your bachelors provided u have a good grade like a first class or very strong 2:1 and a good research proposal...

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management by fair14: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
l admire your response. please do you have idea of any of these universities in the western world that accepts that.kindly give me clue. I can't go back to any Nigerian universities for msc again
Re: Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2020
fair14:
l admire your response. please do you have idea of any of these universities in the western world that accepts that.kindly give me clue. I can't go back to any Nigerian universities for msc again

I would have to search and get back to you ooo...it’s not like I kept the list for someone that may ask me....
Lots of schools in the uk, Republic of Ireland Australia accept bachelors for PhD. U might have Like I said ur grades have to be exceptional and catchy research proposal.

If u have a business or social science background. That’s one below shaaaa

https://www.ul.ie/business/phd_scholarships
Re: Where To Get Phd Admission With MBA In Management by RioCarputo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
at OP, UNN, Uniport and one other University in the northern part do offers professional Doctorate which is titled DBA Doctorate in Business Administration.

Note..... PhD is an academy doctorate and is for those who's got academic masters "Msc" and wish to proceed to have a Doctorate degree.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee / 2023 WAEC Chemistry Practical | Qualitative Analysis / Star Deep Water (chevron Agbami) Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.