Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? (210 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Playboy3030(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mine is "playing football, crazy attitude and my mode of intelligent"
"Drop yours" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by cRobo: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Everybody was calling me odogwu

Because

I fvcked my principal daughter

Principal was a pastor and was using her daughter as example to all of us all the time

Don't ask me if she got pregnant or not

Because

I won't say a word
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Kolablinks(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
My name I trough joke's Am stubborn
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Ayhomes(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Football
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Plumville: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
I refused to be intimidated by seniors and as a result was termed stubborn. I found their bullying inappropriate and reported them which caused them to riot. It was God that saved my life that day. Eventually the whole set of ‘seniors’ were placed on 2 weeks suspension and that’s how I became popular. I’m a very good quiet person that always stand up for the intimidated and abused to this day. It was tough back then.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Auto58(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
God
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by dimexy247(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Debate
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by gameboy727(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Well, I was the headboy of the school.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Kylekent59: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked
They were announcing our results, I was the first guy in line so they started with me.

Kyle, here goes your result:

Yoruba language - A

Everybody was applauding me, hailing me.

Mathematics -

The teacher refused to announce my score in Mathematics and paused on me. I didn't know why??

It was later my teacher's son told me I made an "F" cry cry

That was the day I became popular with the name F-man
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Hotspotbro(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Trying to make our fellow students, especially the girls dispose their 'ogoro'life style. We talked about somethings(which i will not say) , i was 14 and knew somethings. I was known as Mark Logan while the primary school knew me as Gucci gucci. Coz i wear Gucci to school. I was dubbed corrupt and i was popular. They thought a deeper life kid will be odd. No i did not, i danced to olamide,gbe body.They all knew i was deeper life, a deeper life kid that has known it all. I don't really believe in their doctrines anyways.
Re: What Made You So Popular In Secondary School? by Makavelli25: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rapping and composing rap songs for gals.
Omo i take rap fu(k gals then o

(1) (Reply)

List Of Courses For Jambites / UNILAG Aspirants 2020 / How To Check Utme Result With Phone Number/email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.