Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation (51978 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 24 Students Of Federal University Of Gusau From Hostel / Students, If ASUU Suspends The Strike Today, When Will You Resume? / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Patrioticman007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
What a world, one idiot called them Fulani herdsmen, that are claiming to be unibuja students. All these peddlers of hate against Nigeria shall meet what they clamour for.
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by iCauseTrouble: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
shogsman:

Some of you just think like fowl sometimes
Yes. Me and your dad
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
So korofo and grandpa no fit save dem?

Good riddance to bad rubbìsh.

Nonsense & cultism.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Temade29: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
majority of them are children of senators and ministers
u say??

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Adejal: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Professor Na'Allah no dey joke with cultists, only Kwasuite can relate

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Nreebge: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Humans hate what they don't understand
Can you say Americans are cursed?
All niggarrrs for America bam wella
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana

Future

A life without ruggedity is not worth living

Just that for Africa here them dey abuse am

See let me tell you a secret
Till today Eminem is a true and confirmed illuminati like Michael Jackson

Him dey try leave illuminati but him nor go fit.
Listen to he song titled "not afraid"

If he try am them go kill am like Michael Jackson

After Eminem sing that song "not afraid "
He get one award when them give am but fear nor let am go collect the award because he know say them go off(kill) am

Wetin be the gain finally ?

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by shogsman(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Watch as they will be recalled when the corona break is over. The suspension na audio grin
Your ban is loading,it'll just be a minute.we'll teach you courtesy here.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Niggsrdumb: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Razz , uncouth, unexposed, unaware, low iq , copy copy niggs.

Nigss can't think !!!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by DKM123: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Huhn!

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by iCauseTrouble: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
shogsman:

Your ban is loading,it'll just be a minute.we'll teach you courtesy here.
Hehehe. E pain am. Waiting for the ban
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by DKM123: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Children of kini?! Is it the same children of Senators and Ministers that are in the best schools in the UK, US, Australia and Canada coming out with First Class Certificates?!

Are they this poverty stricken looking lefulefus found inside bush beaten and tied like goats by villagers?!. This ones whose parents have used their last cash from doing menial jobs and petty trading to send to school and instead of making their poor hardworking parents proud have decided to be societal infidels and scallywags?

They are only useful as Minister's thugs and rifrafs during elections.

You head is in the wrong place. As someone said, this people are living in a FOOL'S paradise parked with disillusionment and poor mental reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by guy222: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Peejayx01:

https://punchng.com/uniabuja-suspends-24-students-arrested-during-cult-initiation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAkdawu_0iU
Kill them all, last semester at the back of the falculty of applied science i was passing my own jejely na so those guys stop me con the ask me how best? I tell them say best no best, na him one of them say this one na confirm 48, the con say make i disemback immediately, before i go ask the idiot the meaning of disemback na so one comot him axe the come close to me. The run wey i run that day even osain bolt no go fit overtake me. I repeat kill them all, idiotic animals

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by shogsman(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Hehehe. E pain am. Waiting for the ban
I'm going to say I told you so pretty soon
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
What are these students gaining from cultism? in my opinion they shoul be dismised ourightly to serve as a deterant to others.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by slimhomiequan(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Humans hate what they don't understand.
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Future

A life without ruggedity is not worth living.
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by todaynewsreview: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
News like this should serve as warning to those just entering school.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by todaynewsreview: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
News like this should serve as warning to those just entering school....

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by adecz: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
These southern boys are taking
bad things to northern Nigeria universities angry angry angry..

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Xandelle: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Future

He get one award when them give am but fear nor let am go collect the award because he know say them go off(kill) am

Talking like an illiterate village boy

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by DCmonster: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Future

I use to respect your savagery low-key, I never knew you were this foolish. Funniest part is that you have never lived nor spent a day of your life in the states, that's why you compare gangsterism to cultism. You nigga is a fool!!!

5 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by ud4u: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cultism doesn't pay, it serves them well
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Antoeni(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
My Alma Mata
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by kennyclassic: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oga, what do you think Ruggedity is about? Carrying of guns? Killing people or joining gangs? Nah man. Ruggedity is making a positive change, for instance finding a cure to Coronaviru, bringing a stop to bad government and even lending a helping hand to the needy. Look at names you mentioned, people that must have had criminal records at one time. Hey Nigga, get more enlightened.
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Future

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by TheAk(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
SCORPION1902:
Cultism is the way out.

I believe in cultism

I also believe that if you wanna die young.

Join cult
Wtf man? I grab you were trying to make an apothgem or something but that was dumb af

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2020
dangermouse:
Cultism is and can never be a big deal. The day you join is the day you start living in fear.

Is a wrong ascertions honestly.

Go to Rivers State house assembly and repeat same. You will be over whelmed.

And as a repented member who benefitted much from the Confraternity. I can tell you it's false.

Yes, it leads to destruction, but also leads to success. That part you will never hear cos people who got there never tell the stories.

It's like a network thing. Once you have a large network during active service and bail outs, be rest assured you going places if you make it out alive out of campus and wise enough to start a new life in a location where you not known.
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by FILEBE(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Future

frankly speaking, You are speaking in the nonsense. You will read what you just wrote in some years time and feel ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by planetx: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2020
And 40 cultists cannot resist a bunch of villagers.
Re: University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation by mrsuccessful(m): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
21 savage
Young thug
Travis Scott
Lil pump
Migos
French Montana
Future

SERIOUSLY How Old are you??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.