Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 (8295 Views)

This Boy Claims He Looks Like Wizkid - Check (true Or False) / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nova1988(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
A boy from mars has predicted that something big will happen to earth in 2020.

According to relative information, the boy on Mars is called Polisca, and his prediction is simply that in 2020, there will be a great natural disaster on Earth, and humans may not be able to survive it. It is now 2020, and everyone is very scared. So where did this Martian boy come from, and why did he say that?

In fact, Poliska’s experience can also be called a legend, because he knew a lot about the planets of the universe when he was very young. And he himself said he was from Mars, not born on Earth. He was forced to land on Earth due to a breakdown of the spacecraft. He also performed several times to show that he still needs to return to Mars in the future. What is even more weird is that when he said these words, he passed the test of the polygraph.

Could this prediction be true? Only time shall tell.
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by GuestLog: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nova1988:

According to relative information, the boy on Mars is called Polisca, and his prediction is simply that in 2020, there will be a great natural disaster on Earth, and humans may not be able to survive it. It is now 2020, and everyone is very scared. So where did this Martian boy come from, and why did he say that?

In fact, Poliska’s experience can also be called a legend, because he knew a lot about the planets of the universe when he was very young. And he himself said he was from Mars, not born on Earth. He was forced to land on Earth due to a breakdown of the spacecraft. He also performed several times to show that he still needs to return to Mars in the future. What is even more weird is that when he said these words, he passed the test of the polygraph.

You believe all these conspiracy theories from YouTube abi?

Don't you know all they hope to achieve with this false stories are traffic and revenue?

Sitdown there dey watch!

10 Likes

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nova1988(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Pic of the boy

1 Like

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Kylekent59: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nova1988:

Do you even know the escape velocity needed to escape from mars to earth??

Some people need to go for diagnosis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by cRobo: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nova1988:

I need to watch the dated video
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kylekent59:

Do you even know the escape velocity needed to escape mars to earth??

Some people need to be go for diagnosis.

He obvious high on Corona weed grin

1 Like

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by whitebeard(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
My name is Martins (king of Mars)..!

cheesy

Mumu
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dem dey wear clothes for MARS?

Did he speak English or MARS language?
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Boriska you mean?
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by gaddafe(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nova1988:

This is not the first time we've seen people suffering from hallucinations and mental disorders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Bahddo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Op, you are right. Sadly many people would doubt you because they don't know better.

I know better. I believe you.

Also, I have magic beans to sell to you.

It would grow and mature in just 14 days, as long as you plant it properly.

When it matures, it produces diamond seeds that can make you the richest person on earth.

If you prepare a special drink with the leaves (I can't reveal the other ingredients), it would fully open your 3rd eye and you'd start to understand some of the mysteries of the universe. For example, you can even trace that Mars boy to his village in Mars, if you want.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Naijazure: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bahddo:
Op, you are right. Sadly many people would doubt you because they don't know better.

When it matures, it produces diamond seeds that can make you the richest person on earth.

If you prepare a special drink with the leaves (I can't reveal the other ingredients), it would fully open your 3rd eye and you'd start to understand some of the mysteries of the universe. For example, you can even trace that Mars boy to his village in Mars, if you want.

Oh boy... I need those beans (3 of them) ASAP

You no get joy oh... See as you turn magician sharply
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Belugaice1: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are talking in the rubbish
You are talking in the
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Skinnienigga(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nova1988:

1 Like

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by odinga1of: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Bahddo:

Hahahaha hahahaha Una too funny ooooooo. My chest oooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nova1988(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nova1988(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Dem dey wear clothes for MARS?

Did he speak English or MARS language?

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Well, let that d*mb alien kid know I am from the dwarf planet called Ceres.

Since we're all aliens these days.

Nonsense.
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Allsingles: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Your Reports is not complete.
When did he said it?
Which year and month?
Who was there?
Where did you get the information from?
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by abumeinben(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Nova1988:
Pic of the boy

That's not the boy o

See him bilo

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by QuiverBox(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Try and have small Sense na

Nova1988:

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2020
I need to digest this story over a bottle of Something.

Interesting..
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Nova1988 post=87651856][/quote]

Go and ask your mother to teach you how to talk to her age mates!
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Nova1988 post=87651856][/quote]
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Jayess: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
I pity the boy! Of all planets, it's Earth as in this Earth, that he was able to land angry that makes everything wrong grin grin cheesy
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bahddo:

na who mumu pass, btw you and op
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nova1988(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Allsingles:
Your Reports is not complete.
When did he said it?
Which year and month?
Who was there?
Where did you get the information from?
When did he said it.....ahh..my chest

Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Nova1988(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go and ask your mother to teach you how to talk to her age mates!
Ok.........
Re: A Boy Claims To Be From Mars Predicted What Will Happen To Earth In 2020 by Bahddo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
johnny6211:
na who mumu pass, btw you and op
no idea. Why are you asking though? You feel your supreme position is being threatened?

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna - I Love Playing With Snakes Nake*d | Photos / Man Already Predicted How #kobebryant Will Die 8 Years Ago / Meet 8yrs Old Boy With Mermaid Long Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.