Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail (77732 Views)

Ibrahimovic Buys N250m Ferrari SF90 Stradale E.V For His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by telimitless: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=87646389] shocked
I think this is CRAZY and a SKILLFUL writer too, just wait for a special visitation from the morgue and unique package[color=#000099][/color] to say thank you for taking care of your mistress his left behind wife
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by TGMISKY(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Happy birthday my birthday mate
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by mamajaz(f): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It doesn't matter where he is, he is lucky to even have a birthday to be celebrating.
Yesterday was the birthday of the husband of one of my mistresses, but he is in the morgue.

My greatest source of closure is that I donated a pint of my blood for his treatment and afterwards, he looked me deep into the eyes and thanked me saying his wife asked him to.
I may never know for which of the reasons in particular because I don't intend to ask.

Truly, I fear women more than I fear the corona virus.
Her husband is just a few hours dead and in an era of social distancing, our social connections are even stronger than ever.

May God have mercy on him and grant those of us he has left behind the stamina to take care of his wife and her enormous sex appetite.

You're closer to your grave bro. R.I.P in advance.

Happy birthday Ronaldinho.
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Abioye728: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Make more than 15k Every week by just posting on Facebook.chat me up for more info.
https:///send?phone=2349061876638
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2020
cRobo:
It will be a tragedy if Ronaldiho gets coronavirus in prison and die

I won't say a word
you' ve said enough
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 22, 2020
I started supporting Arsenal when he played for them. He is the best No.9 that I know.

When he became world best in 2003 I knew he would end up in prison. He insulted Westethof and said he was a witch doctor.

It is not original.

I won't take the fourth.
Every thing should be in moderation.

Happy New week to your all.
God ble stress you all.
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by lebete3000: 2:20am On Mar 22, 2020
obicoolnino:
Happy birthday gaucho, too bad u're in a civilized country where the rule of law works.. In Nigeria u would be a big suite celebrating with fans.

With a lot of babes licking his anus... cry
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by jacoik(m): 3:40am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It doesn't matter where he is, he is lucky to even have a birthday to be celebrating.
Yesterday was the birthday of the husband of one of my mistresses, but he is in the morgue.

My greatest source of closure is that I donated a pint of my blood for his treatment and afterwards, he looked me deep into the eyes and thanked me saying his wife asked him to.
I may never know for which of the reasons in particular because I don't intend to ask.

Her husband is just a few hours dead and in an era of social distancing, our social connections are even stronger than ever.

May God have mercy on him and grant those of us he has left behind the stamina to take care of his wife and her enormous sex appetite.

to be honest if I tell you say you are confuse, then know it that you are mad. You just got me confused this morning. Infact you are stupid for confusing me after going through this your stupid post like 5 times without understanding what you said. Infact you are not ok

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Cousin9999: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2020
This is messed up.
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:46am On Mar 22, 2020
I love you
0KNM:
Sorry, I meant Queen Ronaldinho
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by brainshaker(m): 5:13am On Mar 22, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]the most happiest soccer player ever happy birthday gucho
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by ddippset(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
To fair, I personally prefer Ronaldinho. However, if we are to be objective, Messi is the best. There is no telling what Ronaldinho would have become if he was focused and wasn't partying and womanising. Ronaldinho at Barcelona wasn't at his best (in my opinion), he would have done more if he wasn't partying on the side. He was just riding on his talent at Barcelona, and talent without dedication and hardwork can only take a player to a limited extent. Certain players like George Best and Maradona (both had similar style to Messi's) would have been the best if they were dedicated as Messi. George Best was plagued by alcoholism, and Maradona was plagued by cocaine addiction. These things affected their football and there is no telling what they would have become at best. Remember that both players lived in a period of deadly tackles from hard defenders. I can only make assumptions. wink
I love your points.

The summary is that there's no telling what they could have become; Ronaldinho, Maradona and Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Bruno3000(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
grin u need corona virus in ur life
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh chineke
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by aylive02(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=kelvinrhs post=87648893]

Yeah the guy in the middle is Neyamar and the guy on the right is Henry from Arsenal [/qukote]OYO lol
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Dude is always smiling grin
God please give me the privilege to also smile everyday anywhere &anytime cool
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by UKBobo(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2020
wman:
Sad.

Why do many Brazilian footballers fall to hard times? They rarely have long-lived disciplined careers. Especially the superstars.

A result of the poverty from birth and a lack of education. Relates strongly to class and race too. You will never hear of Kaka having problem to even open his car door, let alone use false paper enter sovereign country.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Oyerinde16(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
The op is misleading people... His Brazilian passport was seized by the authority's cos he has a tax evasion charge and trial hanging on his neck... He wasn't supposed to leave Brazil... He knew he was using a fake document hence the narrative a wealthy Paraguayan gave him the document as gift did not fly... I want him out thou but the law must take its course...
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Valjinn(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mad nigga

Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SAME FATE HAS THE MAN'S BEFALLS YOU SOON!!!
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by zedman1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahahaha, where has this N.i.g.g.a been? Welcome back bro.
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Ayobami7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
好的
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by iskoki(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hh
Re: Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail by airminem(f): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
tongue
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Benjamin Okenna Swadinho: Pidgin Commentator In Russia 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.