Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. (5330 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2020

OgunCovid-19Update
@OGCovid19update
The Ogun State Government appreciates the young female doctor who suspected the index case in Nigeria in our State, Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison of Lafarge Nigeria. Her singular brillaince led to the early diagnosis and rapid containment of the first Covid-19 infection in

I mean Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison

Andy Obuoforibo
@andyRoidO
· 33m

We didn't get a chance, as a nation, to honour Dr Adadevoh before she died.

Well Dr @mzGolden17 is alive. She spotted the COVID-19 Index Case. Let's keep this fact in the public consciousness, for when The Books Are Opened.

Taiwo's Husband | Dangote & Bill Gate's Partner
@YomaVictor
· 47m
Life is interesting. Some good news.
I just proudly told wifey that the doctor who discovered the #COVIDー19 index case & made the right calls that saved millions of Nigerians is my friend from Uniport. I just found out.

Well done Dr Amara
@mzGolden17
. Nigerian women, SALUTE
!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Let us salute this great, smart and intelligent Nigerian HERO.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11227246_nigerianflag_jpegd2e9b1e7a6a6316adb441d69ff1bbb3a

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
God Bless You.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11227246_nigerianflag_jpegd2e9b1e7a6a6316adb441d69ff1bbb3a
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
God Bless You.

God Bless Nigeria.
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by okomile(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
God bless you Doc!

You saved millions in this shithole called zoogeria.

Government will not see what you have done but God will reward you bountifully!

Stay blessed always

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just like Dr. Adadevoh, (RIP)

Our brave and heroic are one again taking charge.

Salute.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
I only read about Dr. Amara Allison.

Thanks Dr. Amara for saving Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Our heroic women healed the Italian gentleman.

God bless them all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's the essence of this flag now here?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
A heroine indeed

A living (beautiful) legend

Let Me celebrate her on my wasap status

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by helinues: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tuale to her
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This is about Nigeria,

Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements like you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

This is about Nigeria,

don't derail this thread with stupidity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

is that all u see in the thread?
Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sokosuji:
don't derail this thread with stupidity

Stupidity is when anti-Nigerian and hateful losers denigrate and question the Nigerian flag, the stupidity that you conveniently didn't see because of your own hypocrisy or because you are part of that crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stupidity is when anti-Nigerian and hateful losers denigrate and question the Nigerian flag, the stupidity that you conveniently didn't see because of your own hypocrisy or because you are part of that crowd.
let me tell you what stupidity is..

Stupidity is when you throw stones at every barking dog on your way to stream to fetch water for urgent use..

Stupidity is when you single out ipob as anti Nigeria when u have the sharia mongers,boko separatists,ododowa separatists,nigerdelta separatists,middle belt separatists, etc ..

Stupidity is also assuming melezenawi is an igboperson talkless of an ipob..

22 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

This is about Nigeria,

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Our heroic women healed the Italian gentleman.

God bless them all.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Just like Dr. Adadevoh, (RIP)

Our brave and heroic are one again taking charge.

Salute.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by AisonShain(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Igbos are the most brilliant race in Africa and the world
Igbo amaka jor

Buhari is a criminal scumbag
a useless bastard gworo grinding demon
buhari is the worst president since mankind

15 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by ContractKiller: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
But pro-stupidity elements who are too dumb to accomplish anything on their own will always want to take credit for someone else's achievements.
Let the young Igbo woman enjoy her moment in the spotlight

NGpatriot:

This is about Nigeria,

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Sokosuji:
let me tell you what stupidity is..

Stupidity is when you throw stones at every barking dog on your way to stream to fetch water for urgent use..

Stupidity is when you single out ipob as anti Nigeria when u have the sharia mongers,boko separatists,ododowa separatists,nigerdelta separatists,middle belt separatists, etc ..

Stupidity is also assuming melezenawi is an igboperson talkless of an ipob..
[/s]

1. Stupidity is when ignorant and tribal elements like you think everything is about you and your tribe. ipob is not a tribe, the tribes in Nigeria re Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and so on, ipob is not one of them because it's not a tribe.

2. ipob is a bankrupt, bitter, evil, destructive and hateful mentality and it's not limited to a tribe, there are Igbos with the same odious ipob mentality in every region right here in Nigeria. If you see yourself in what I posted about Igbos, then that's your own guilty conscience.

3. The Dr and the heroic lady this thread is about and the wonderful Nigerian I'm praising is boing by her name Igbo so obviously you can not throw your silly tribal rubbish my way, I see a wonderful Nigerian regardless of her tribe or ethnicity.

4. It is not surprising that you hypocrites and fake Igbo champions haven't said a word about this woman and her bravery and heroic act, you haven't commended her, but your primary focus, as usual, is tribe, silly and ignorant nonsense.

Who are you fake Igbo wannabee deceiving? You can not even face the topic and commend the woman for saving and protecting you, all you people care about is the usual hateful, tribal and anti-Nigerian attitude.

How annoying and ridiculous can you people be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
ContractKiller:
But pro-stupidity elements who are too dumb to accomplish anything on their own will always want to take credit for someone else's achievements.
Let the young Igbo woman enjoy her moment in the spotlight

Do you mean acknowledging the woman for her wonderful deeds is me taking away her achievements?

How rettared and rediculous.

Why are you hateful and bitter no good people so mad and upset about this topic and the brave Dr that you fake igbo and anti-Nigerian people refused to even acknowledge or commend?

I know why you people are mad because she detected the sick Italian gentleman and his symptoms and eventually protected you and kept the virus away from you and your families.

Your prayer is for Nigerians to be massively infected just to be able to point fingers and do your usual anti-government, anti-Nigerian and anti-Buhari nonsense..

How hard is it to recognize and commed one of your own instead of attacking the messenger?
You failed, as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TRIGITIS: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
AisonShain:
Igbo amaka jor

Is that so?
grin grin

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by TRIGITIS: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
AisonShain:
[s][/s]

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by ContractKiller: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
The anguish and pain is so real. I can almost see the poor beggars tears splashing on his phonscreen grin

We are more than capable of celebrating our own without linking her to a symbol of failure and incompetence.

Failure and incompetence are attributes we'd rather associate with people like you.

NGpatriot:

Do you mean acknowledging the woman for her wonderful deeds is me taking away her achievements?

How rettared and rediculous.

Why are you hateful and bitter no good people so mad and upset about this topic and the brave Dr that you fake igbo and anti-Nigerian people refused to even acknowledge or commend?

I know why you people are mad because she detected the sick Italian gentleman and his symptoms and eventually protected you and kept the virus away from you and your families.

Your prayer is for Nigerians to be massively infected just to be able to point fingers and do your usual anti-government, anti-Nigerian and anti-Buhari nonsense..

How hard is it to recognize and commed one of your own instead of attacking the messenger?
You failed, as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
AisonShain:
Igbo amaka jor

And instead of applauding your brilliant sister, you enter gutter to attack other people, to remind us that you are hateful, bitter and a frustrated soul.

Fake igbo everywhere. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by Sokosuji: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

1. Stupidity is when ignorant and tribal elements like you think everything is about you and your tribe. ipob is not a tribe, the tribes in Nigeria re Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and so on, ipob is not one of them because it's not a tribe.

2. ipob is a bankrupt, bitter, evil, destructive and hateful mentality and it's not limited to a tribe, there are Igbos with the same odious ipob mentality in every region right here in Nigeria. If you see yourself in what I posted about Igbos, then that's your own guilty conscience.

3. The Dr and the heroic lady this thread is about and the wonderful Nigerian I'm praising is boing by her name Igbo so obviously you can not throw your silly tribal rubbish my way, I see a wonderful Nigerian regardless of her tribe or ethnicity.

4. It is not surprising that you hypocrites and fake Igbo champions haven't said a word about this woman and her bravery and heroic act, you haven't commended her, but your primary focus, as usual, is tribe, silly and ignorant nonsense.

Who are you fake Igbo wannabee deceiving? You can not even face the topic and commend the woman for saving and protecting you, all you people care about is the usual hateful, tribal and anti-Nigerian attitude.

How annoying and ridiculous can you people be.
you sir are a legend

A legend in stupidity.. How you managed to turn your own beautiful thread to an avenue to display gross and blind stupidity will beat any sane mind..

Legendary stupidity..

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison. by NGpatriot: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
ContractKiller:
The anguish and pain is so real. I can almost see the poor beggars tears splashing on his phonscreen grin

We are more than capable of celebrating our own without linking her to a symbol of failure and incompetence.

Failure and incompetence are attributes we'd rather associate with people like you.

[/s]

Face topic, I'm not interested in your bitter and hateful nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Largest Aircraft Antonov Landed In Markuurdi Airforce Runway-photo / Breaking News!!! Another Ijaw Win Rivers APC Governorship Ticket / APC Kicks As Adeleke Unveils Panel To Probe Oyetola’s Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.