Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Makes Content Original And How To Rank First On Organic Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Makes Content Original And How To Rank First On Organic Search (605 Views)

8 Benefits Of Publishing Original And Lengthy Posts On Your Blog - Bloggingscope / Technology Blog For Sale With Good Seo That Rank First For Cheap Price / GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Content Original And How To Rank First On Organic Search by Sifaso: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
A proper indexed Html elements and tags will help google crawl your website or blog fast and display it using the available keywords based on search.

CSS also plays vital role using DIVs, CLASSES and IDs this are classes holders that houses your attributes,elements and tags

The question people often ask is why after SEO my site still not ranking proper and my question to that answer is who created the content page, I mean the html page?

Google robot is not after your text or contents but the Html tags, elements and attributes guided with Css DIVs such as classes and IDs. Just imagine while reading through your html page and the robots stumbled on broken links, tags, etc. What do you think the robots will do?

Just as the beauty of your website depends on front-end so also crawling and indexing of your website for organic search depends on front-end.

Contact me via this number both call and whatsapp for YOUR ORGANIC SEARCH RANKING
08030732770 - Zero eight zero - thirty - seventy three - twenty seven - seventy

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website’s Pages And Content Instant Indexing / Non / Ahrefs Account Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.