Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. (27243 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by FuckThaMod: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Generalyemi:

so your church is original and the best, while others are fake.

your church no even give u sense
Did i mention any other church? Scrrrrr!
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by leye4u: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Too much Nollywood movies

They have programmed you to believe demons are on your case.

Na poor man pray pass.

Nollywood movies?God forbid...lol

Who knows maybe your fore fathers were wicked ritualist and its telling on you ...who knows ,for a lot of us we experienced unexplainable favours and healings from time to time with medical results to confirm.

For some of us we would be lying to say there is no God and miracles dont exist...I should have died a long time ago if not for miraculous interventions of God.
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Justusidika46(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good God protect your people
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The few people who believe and serve the true God always receive from their God. The others who believe in false gods get nothing but bitterness and hatred.

You mean none of those that have died from Corona believe and serve the true God hence they get bitterness and death

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Justusidika46(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good God protect your people
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Abioye728: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Make money online every week by just posting on Facebook.chat me up to register.
https:///send?phone=2349061876638
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by lepasharon(f): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lepasharon needs a hospital because she doesn't believe in a miracle working God.

So Christians aren't in hospitals? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Villain7: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
OcVoice:

If each Mass will have less than 50 worshippers fine, if not....it will not hold. Secondly, your parish is under the Archdiocese of Lagos, so they have to obey the arch Bishop's directive.

Mass will hold at SCC's though
Well said, SCC
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Villain7: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Alwaysachick:

It has been reduced to 20. Be updated angry
I think you need the update!
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Klington: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
SultanOfPuna:
Even a Whole POPE can't save Italy
With His Prayers..
Religion Na Confirm Packaged Scam

Vatican 0 vs Coronavirus 5 (Full-time)
[/s]

Only God can save!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by TTsephanyah(f): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
post=87648955:
Good one from the catholic Archdiocese.

This is how the Holy Book commanded/admonish us.

This too shall pass.

STAY SAFE Guys.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Good move, I know their collections will be hurting too but this is the correct/safe thing to do.
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by TTsephanyah(f): 1:54am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

With the bitterness you spew here against your fellow human being just because they belong to a different ethnic group, you just did the Catholic Church a great disservice by announcing that you are Catholic.

No offense!
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by mrkings84(m): 2:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Odogu9195:
It seems all eyes are on science for a solution to the COVID-19 virus and not GOD.
People slowly realizing that real problems can’t be solved by imaginary solutions.

The problem was brought by science, so the solution should be brought by science too... Don't try to insult God.

Anyways, me and my household are covered by the blood of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Horus(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2020
White jesus contracted the coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Even a Whole POPE can't save Italy
With His Prayers..
Religion Na Confirm Packaged Scam

Vatican 0 vs Coronavirus 5 (Full-time)

Maybe the whole Italy would have been wiped out. But his prayers put it at this reduced level grin.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:03am On Mar 22, 2020
dirtydiva:
God in his infinite mercy will wipe out this virus and preserve the life of his children, but China it will not be well with una walahi!!!
Bla bla bla
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:10am On Mar 22, 2020
You will still see a lot of criminal churches who will not adhere to this important instruction.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Horus(m): 3:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Why does your fake "god" allowed the virus to exist and spread with a death toll of 12,000 worldwide?
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
#proudcatholic

I pray this corona wahala ends asap

T B Joshua said March 27th. Lolz.
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Egungun: 5:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
#proudcatholic

I pray this corona wahala ends asap

Why are you proud catholic when your catholic church can't save you from mere virus,

Keep praying it ends
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by iramure(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where are all the miracles been performed in Nigeria.

Nigerian pastors just went underground.

Can't dey cast and bind the virus.

Lots of scammers!
my brother, we both now know religion is white man's way of further putting blacks in perpetual slavery.
In spite of this revelation, they will never still understand, learn, and return the nonsense.
Maybe, we need further research to really study the actual colour of our brain, I am sure it's brown plus black or simply colourless....
We are in big trouble!
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by iramure(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2020
lepasharon:

Why do we need hospitals when there is supposed to be a miracle working God?
I like intelligent answers to questions just as you responded.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by iramure(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2020
achi4u:
It can only be Catholic Church... other mushroom churches should be arrested immediately they defiled the other.
mostly especially that man in that town, he doesn't joke with tithe and offering, he is also very arrogant and scares his members with curses.

Offering more important than government order.
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by sauuron: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2020
ThinkFreely:
What happened to the fake miracles? grin
the Catholic Church does not perform miracles.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Mizwisdom(f): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Very wrong move by Lagos Arch diocese. I better go to another church for the next one month.
Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Alexaonfleek: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Egungun:

Why are you proud catholic when your catholic church can't save you from mere virus,

Keep praying it ends
My religious beliefs is none of your business.
I've never had any reason to confront anyone on why they're not Catholics,or Christian's.
Keep forming woke there,at least it hasn't helped you either.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. by Mizwisdom(f): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Horus:
White jesus contracted the coronavirus

Sometimes I doubt the sanity of atheist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.