Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Can You Write RSU Post Utme With A Jamb Score Of 175 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Write RSU Post Utme With A Jamb Score Of 175 (213 Views)

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write RSU Post Utme With A Jamb Score Of 175 by paul100(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
My brother scored 175 and he wants to study med lab in RSU.Pls is it possible for him to write post utme and if it is possible,what is his chances of getting admitted.I dey beg this boy to read,now see his jamb score,mtcheeew.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To a Narialander / Working Remotely Doesn’t Mean Doing Whatever, Whenever… / Easy Way To Memorize The Unit Circle - Calculus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.