Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo (1038 Views)

Napoli Can’t Win Scudetto Without Osimhen – Rossi / Messi Breaks Pele's One-club Scoring Record As He Nets 644th Goal For Barcelona / Lionel Messi Equals Pele's Goals Record For One Club With 643 For Catalan Giants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
In a statement released, Balotellib give his support to one player while he insulted the second player.

Balotelli who love the idea of proving yourself in all nature of football, and making a difference that is vivid as supported Cristiano Ronaldo will make a change in challenge and erase all excuse of him been helped by some set of people to achieve greatness.

He however, condemn Messi’s excuse to avoid his throne been put to test under different conditions. In his statement he said;

”I would rather win 2 Ballon D’ ORs with 2 different clubs like Ronaldo than to win 5 or 6 Golden Balls with one club. What’s the point of spending a whole career in one club saying i’m the best, really it’s shameful”

A lot of people has considered this statement as a threat to the peace among the two players. It’s obvious that he was actually condemning the choice of Lionel Messi staying with Barcelona and winning trophies.....

Get more news updates, sports, celebrity gist, music, gossips and many more >>>>

http://fixednaijablog.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by angelEmade: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
wow you mean this ugly dude here spitted that trash? i smell hate here...these guys should stop heating up the polity. It is better to stay in a place and reign there if everything else makes you comfortable there. I am not football analyst, i dont even watch the game except on nights when my dad is stuck with the tv but i have realized that messi guy is just doing his thing...he is not competing with anyone. But ronaldo always feel like he is being challenged. I think this is why my last boyfriend would always say 'talent is greater than skills' lol so OP chill out
success is not a native of any land. If you can make it in Nigeria, you can make it anywhere else in the world

2 Likes

Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by PlayerMeji: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kobe Bryant played 20 seasons in Lakers and his greatness is not in doubt.

Messi had been interviewed before he even joined the Barcelona first team where he hoped to finish his career and he said Barcelona.

So what's this yeye boy saying?

Maldini ended his career as one of the greatest defenders in Milan nobody has ever said he should leave to prove himself in another league.

Well, I know the football community doesn't believe this nonsense argument when it's time to vote they know who to vote again and again.
Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
That's just one fact that can never be erased.

In human existence, consistent and dynamic versatility has always been ahead of static. In every professional, sport or doings, it is always interpreted as the "Best of All"

Facts can never be erased. History will always quote it.

3 Likes

Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by OlawaleBammie: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2020
angelEmade:
wow you mean this ugly dude here spitted that trash? i smell hate here...these guys should stop heating up the polity. It is better to stay in a place and reign there if everything else makes you comfortable there. I am not football analyst, i dont even watch the game except on nights when my dad is stuck with the tv but i have realized that messi guy is just doing his thing...he is not competing with anyone. But ronaldo always feel like he is being challenged. I think this is why my last boyfriend would always say 'talent is greater than skills' lol so OP chill out
success is not a native of any land. If you can make it in Nigeria, you can make it anywhere else in the world

All dis girls sef

And u knkw who is ugly ba? u wil stil go to lab in china to create ur own homo sapien.

Ugly like if he woo u today u no go gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by OlawaleBammie: 4:41am On Mar 22, 2020
OP una no dey taya?? U pipu wil just unnecessarily bring a three legged table here, put a lot of people on it and starts shaking it.

Now the fight wil begin.

Ronaldo/Messi don suffer, if dem know dem for no come for same era.
Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2020
For the records, Balotelli never made that statement, it is a fake quote from an Instagram CR7 fan. It's rather surprising the extent to which CR7 fans will go about impersonating renowned sports personalities just to discredit Messi. They did the same thing with a fake quote from Simeone. Inferiority complex at its peak. See link below for the fact check on the fake quote.

https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-check/story/fact-check-did-balotelli-make-a-snide-remark-about-messi-1633449-2020-01-02

To confirm the above, see Balotelli's previous CONFIRMED quotes about Messi below. You can fact-check them yourself.

- "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me" - December 2010
- “For the love of football please do not compare him to the No.7 of Juventus anymore!” - April 2019 after Barca beat Liverpool 3-0
- "In terms of quality, Messi is better than everyone. I'm convinced that if you ask a defender if they would rather play against Messi or Ronaldo, they would have no doubts." - 3 May 2019 during an interview on soccerladuma.co.za

For me, the constant fraudulent schemes CR7 peeps employ to belittle Messi's superiority perfectly demonstrates that Messi is the one at the TOP, which is why they are trying to bring him down. Messi fans don't have any reason to be scrounging around for false info online to badmouth CR7.

Pained Mofos, 6 will always be greater than 5. cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc: Lalasticlala cc: Mynd44 cc: mynd44

3 Likes

Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by angelEmade: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

All dis girls sef

And u knkw who is ugly ba? u wil stil go to lab in china to create ur own homo sapien.

Ugly like if he woo u today u no go gree
cux he is a footballer and he is rich right?
well i dont do money....
i do true love...
and it might be because my dad is not a billionaire but he owns a ship....and every kid in the house's got a land cruiser not older than 2014.
s
Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by OlawaleBammie: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
angelEmade:

cux he is a footballer and he is rich right?
well i dont do money....
i do true love...
and it might be because my dad is not a billionaire but he owns a ship....and every kid in the house's got a land cruiser not older than 2014.
s

Iyen naa too, o to, o to. ogba fun o.

Person wey hin papa get ship

All the 11pikins get wetin u call am sef? land cruiser each.
How hin no go segregate?? bn suppressing we wey no fine since 1940AC.

Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by Astark: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Another fake thread made by shameless penaldo fans.

Balotelli that love Messi die
Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by Astark: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
angelEmade:
don't insult the man because he never said that.

That's how Ronaldo fans are, always spreading fake things.

Just Google it and you'll see balloteli is a big Messi fan
Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by uthlaw: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
So this one don't know how to compare penalty player with the Greatest of all again only to lie on balotelli.... highest paid player on Earth, highest balloon d or and pichichi player on Earth....is like leaving nnpc to work for local govt.....penaldo leave Madrid because he cannot be paid by leo Messi!
Re: ”you Can’t Win Trophies With One Club And Compare Yourself With C Ronaldo by angelEmade: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Astark:
don't insult the man because he never said that.

That's how Ronaldo fans are, always spreading fake things.

Just Google it and you'll see balloteli is a big Messi fan
wow! you are right!!!

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp Broke Down In Tears After Seeing NHS Footage / Sure And Reliable 2+ Odds Daily / Make Big Wins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.