Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Are My Chances Of Admission??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are My Chances Of Admission??? (177 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / What Are My Chances Of Making First Class? / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Chances Of Admission??? by Diamanti(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] I Made the ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY my choice university to study biochemistry. But after seen my jamb score of 187, i'm beginning to doubt my chances of admission....... What do you guys think, do i stand a chance of getting admitted to study my course of choice with that score

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join An Online Book Club / Redhat Jboss Fuse Training At Futurepoint / Commonwealth Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.