Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (48303 Views)

Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Joe Abah Talks About Nigeria Airport Preparedness Vs. US And UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by hollywater: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
pfadom:

Why? If I may ask, do you want to infect her with virus? Is marriage a requirement for professional excellence?

Oga, please park well.
#
##

half a million for anyone who can get me a personal number if she is not married >
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Oharina(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mraphel:
How did the she discovered the Corona virus now ?

The best term to use is: she DIAGNOSED or SUSPECTED the patient not that she discovered corona virus

She wasn't d one that brought the patient to Hospital, not the one that took the patient's temperature. Not the one that took specimen from the patient to laboratory.

This news is totally Falsified by ipodians liars to massage the egos of their tribe embarassed
Chai, i can see that u are in pains. Sorry, u hear?
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by CreekCommando: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Igbo di kwa smart na everything grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by darita: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
U cn give us name of d doctor, wat of d name of the patient.
Please subscribe to my you tube channel..... For d latest gospel video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9pTGux2Ho0
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by ekwerendi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Is she married?? I want to marry her
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by CreekCommando: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
This girl na food, aswear!
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Brunicekid(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nice one... Naa the kind confirm Nigeria Doctors we dey talk be this.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by starstaz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Intelligent Dr. Even though u are from d Beautiful Land of Eastern Nigeria, we the west shall always adore U and Indiginize u as our own too. Great Brand.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by domchike(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Igbos get brain
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by dapadawee: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
obembet:

She married to a sensible and hardworking man not a available for nairalander lazy youth
na wa o
take it easy
At least today na sunday
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

Good one. We are happy for her. But we're interested in the cure. Drugs and formulas. Stop celebrating mediocrity, plss.
You nailed it. Nigerians and frivolity. So, diagnosing the virus in the man has suddenly become an extraordinary feat that is beyond her profession? Please let's get sense o

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by stchinedu: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
She got beauty and brains. That combination is very scarce in Nigeria nowadays. We need to celebrate one when we see one.

Haters will not emphasize that she's from south east Nigeria.

If it's a negative news, you will see haters ranting everywhere.

Your brain is licensed.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good guess
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Asa nwa idi okay
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Chicastle: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
is she engaged already? Just asking though. Good one doctor
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's always the women they come to.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Danlele(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
She got beauty and brains. That combination is very scarce in Nigeria nowadays. We need to celebrate one when we see one.

Haters will not emphasize that she's from south east Nigeria.

If it's a negative news, you will see haters ranting everywhere.
I duff off my hat for this young promising Nigerian.Sky is your starting point.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

Good one. We are happy for her. But we're interested in the cure. Drugs and formulas. Stop celebrating mediocrity, plss.

Of cos, you'd prolly have celebrated her better if she had given her life to restrain the man, like Ameyo Adadevoh of Ebola abi? Someone who even google doodled, why won't you?
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by shehudataplus: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bravo Dr Amara
https:///2J6gALx
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by AFONJACOW(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
If not Igbo who else... Nigeria know importance of Igbo Nation that's why they can't let them go.... Igbo kwe nu cool
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by GabrielKenneth: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pr0cter:
But her suspicion was wrong.

He tested negative after all the tension built up.
Your mumu get degree
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pr0cter:
But her suspicion was wrong.

He tested negative after all the tension built up.

He was cured after testing positive
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by DateMynd44(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
safarigirl:
an index case is the first case.

She identified the Italian, the Italian was the index case in Nigeria
sorry I was trying to define it according to the meaning of the word "index"
Not familiar with medical terms though cool I
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Correcto: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kudos to her, in fact she deserves an award. I hope this will motivate others.
gistembassy123:
The Ogun state government has revealed the identity of the doctor who suspected the index case of coronavirus in Nigeria.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, the state ministry of health appreciated the doctor, Amarachukwu Allison, whose brilliance was said to have led to the detection of the case in the state.

Allison is a doctor at Lafarge Plc, a cement manufacturer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OGCovid19update/status/1241311535051481088
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Euegene100001: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Appreciate her with good cash .she deserves it. It’s not only those who come online to do big brother and displace nudity and stupidly that should be praised and appreciated in cash
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin
Bilabong:

No but she is engaged to me.... I gage am early this week.
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by Hezmatosky: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nina, Tonto, Tacha, should come and hear o. Nor be by yansh o shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria by ignis: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
kokomilala:
@ignis, you're being overly defensive and unnecessarily preemptive and jingoistic about her.Ogun state ,a Yoruba state recognised and celebrated her .What's with your assumption?

An afonja sighted

Happy Sunday darling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Jedi-jedi In English? / Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts / What Helps You Sleep At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.