Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated (2992 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
It is unbelievable.

The Federal government has been telling people to avoid mass gatherings.

The state government too is saying it.

You won't believe that the Chief Medical Director of UCH attended a party in Ibadan on Friday march 20, 2020.

This is someone that should be a good example. What is wrong with nigeria?

Who do us like this?

A whole UCH.

https://oyoinsight.com/coronavirus-hours-after-condemning-pdp-rally-apc-leaders-gather-in-ibadan-for-lawmakers-dad-burial/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2020
The Speaker of the.House of representatives wss also at the same.party.

Gbajabiamila
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
According to Daily Sun, the Speaker, House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; former governor of Oyo State, Adebayo Alao-Akala and Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, were among the dignitaries that honoured a federal lawmaker in Ibadan on Friday.

The personalities also included the Chief Medical Director, University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, Prof Abiodun Otegbayo; the 2019 governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Adelabu, Senator Teslim Folarin, representing Oyo Central in the Senate; a governorship aspirant of APC in Oyo State in 2019, Dr. Olusola Ayandele and the chairman of APC in the state, Chief Akin Oke.

The party was graced by political office holders and politicians across different political parties.
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by StephenSammie001(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Nigerians are just too stubborn!

I think most people don't read or see what's happening in some countries especially Italy & Germany.

What will cost anyone to stay at home & be self isolated or listen to medical advices?? Nothing! But we are just too stubborn!
I pray we don't experience what's really in some other countries because it will be so catastrophic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Other people who attended:

1. Chief Medical Director, UCH Professor otegbayo
2. Former governor, Akala
3. Speaker house of Reps: Gbajabiamila
4 governorship aspirant, bayo adelabu
5. Senator teslim Folarin
6. Olubadan of Ibadanland
7. Governorship aspirant, sarafa Alli

Musician: Wasiu Ayinde

I can't believe this
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2020
StephenSammie001:
Nigerians are just too stubborn!

I think most people don't read or see what's happening in some countries especially Italy & Germany.

What will cost anyone to stay at home & be self isolated or listen to medical advices?? Nothing! But we are just too stubborn!
I pray we don't experience what's really in some other countries because it will be so catastrophic.

The first case has been reported in oyo.

https://www.nairaland.com/5748845/coronavirus-oyo-state-records-first

All these people should be tested.

They held a rally. They held another very big party. Why do they want to put all of us in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by chriskosherbal(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Op don't mind them ...these so called politicians who are the major problem of this nation will not sieze to amaze us with thier behaviour ..
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Op don't mind them ...these so called politicians who are the major problem of this nation will not sieze to amaze us with thier behaviour ..

They are setting very bad examples.

Many things have been postponed. Why the party? In a populous city for that matter.
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by ogbuefi677(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Osama buhari also attended Friday prayers in a crowded national mosque on Friday.
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Nwodosis(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2020
We are still in the audio stage of covid-19, we will take it serious when it gets to the visual stage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by StephenSammie001(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Globad:

The first case has been reported in oyo.

https://www.nairaland.com/5748845/coronavirus-oyo-state-records-first

All these people should be tested.

They held a rally. They held another very big party. Why do they want to put all of us in trouble

May God just save us from them. I really don't know what's really the problem of we Nigerians.

How on earth should a rally be held at this point in time?
What's the significance?? So useless & pointless.

It's only left to us to continue to protect ourselves
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by helinues: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2020
And no pinshures to back this up?
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Nwodosis:
We are still in the audio stage of covid-19, we will take it serious when it gets to the visual stage!

My brother, covid is real o. It's just that many cases are not being reported because many are ashamed and we also don't have testing kits

1 Like

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
And no pinshures to back this up?

If no link, una go ask for link.

Na pictures you still dey find.

If dem put pictures , you go ask for the proof of the date.

Issorai
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by WalkerMichael(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Nwodosis:

Very true. And I hope it won't be too late..

It has gone viral already in Nigeria. Come back in the next 2-3 weeks. Was that now how it started in other countries?

1 Like

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Globad:

I can't believe this

The government should isolate all these people before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Xisnin(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Useless politicians.
They think they are immune.
The problem I see here is that they will infect their aids who would then
pass it along to their friends and families.

1 Like

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Moderator, this may need to be put to the front page.

Hope you have heard that Atiku's son has been diagnosed with Coronavirus?

Do you know the gist? The son was in ibadan for the PDP rally. Many of the rally people also went for the party i am talking about here.

Let us protect people's lives. Isolate these people now
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
That musician who entertained them at the rally again went to lagos to perform. He also came to osun state.

I'm shouting now. Isolate all these people before it is late.

The musician was in the united kingdom and performed there

https://oyoinsight.com/coronavirus-again-taye-currency-ignores-guidelines-performs-in-3-public-events-video/

1 Like

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nigerians are stubborn
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
According to the Minister of Health:

Nigeria has so far recorded 36 confirmed cases of the virus. Twenty six patients are from high burden countries, six were infected through people who came in from abroad and four are from unconfirmed sources.

All those who had contact with Taye Currency and Davido in Ibadan should be traced.

Mynd44, lalasticlala

I have been saying it here since

The man in UCH that I have been talking about is.positive with Coronavirus

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/29/uch-chief-medical-doctor-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Globad:

I can't believe this

I will.say it again.

All these.people.should be isolated.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/29/uch-chief-medical-doctor-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Isolate all the other people who attended the party now?

Also trace the people they have contacted

I have said my own

My prediction has come to pass

Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Globad:

I can't believe this

Look at all the people listed here. Each of them has also contacted other people.

Isolate them now
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Irresponsible leaders
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by tope777(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
UCH Chief medical director already confirm Positive to COVID-19, waiting for others result.
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Cocolatti(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
This irresponsible behavior by our leaders is a result of so many years of abuse of power. They believe they can do anything and get away with it and now they are putting the lives of millions in danger
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by GamalNasser: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Globad:
It is unbelievable.

The Federal government has been telling people to avoid mass gatherings.

The state government too is saying it.

You won't believe that the Chief Medical Director of UCH attended a party in Ibadan on Friday march 20, 2020.

This is someone that should be a good example. What is wrong with nigeria?

Who do us like this?

A whole UCH.

https://oyoinsight.com/coronavirus-hours-after-condemning-pdp-rally-apc-leaders-gather-in-ibadan-for-lawmakers-dad-burial/

You have been vindicated
Re: Chief Medical Director, UCH and Gbajabiamila Should Be Isolated by Globad(f): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Isolate them and all the people who went to the party with them

(1) (Reply)

Sowore; Travail Over Sahara Reporters Revelation On Abha Kyari / Abba Kyari Suffered Covid-19 For More Than 3 Weeks, El Rufai Is Not Far Behind.. / Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.