Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Covid-19 S Plus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 S Plus (244 Views)

Gionee S Plus For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 S Plus by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
IMAGINE AFTER GETTING RID OF COVID-19 AND THEN CHINA RELEASES COVID-19 S PLUS cry
Re: Covid-19 S Plus by rottennaija(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2020
ifykris22:
IMAGINE AFTER GETTING RID OF COVID-19 AND THEN CHINA RELEASES COVID-19 S PLUS cry

Have you considered the possibility that China may not have released this virus? Ask yourself, why would China take action that would hurt (even ground) their economy in this way?
Re: Covid-19 S Plus by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
They've been trying to depopulate because the country was too crowded, it wasn't really their main intent for the virus to spread out of reach, that it got out of hand making it affect the world...

In my terms calculation gone Bad..
rottennaija:

Have you considered the possibility that China may not have released this virus? Ask yourself, why would China take action that would hurt (even ground) their economy in this way?
Re: Covid-19 S Plus by rottennaija(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
ifykris22:
They've been trying to depopulate because the country was too crowded, it wasn't really their main intent for the virus to spread out of reach, that it got out of hand making it affect the world...

In my terms calculation gone Bad..

Hmmmmmmmmm... Honestly I don't know how to assist you on this

(1) (Reply)

2020 Waec Examination Details / Corona Viruse Finds Its Way Into Gowon Estate / How Woman Abandons Her Baby By The Roadside With A Written Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.