Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,185 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

COVID-19 : Now The Right Time To Ban BRT Buses And Embrace Okada And Keke? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 : Now The Right Time To Ban BRT Buses And Embrace Okada And Keke? (199 Views)

I Have Been Masturbating Since I Was 19 Now Am 33 See My Side Effects / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown / I Got The Covid 19 Now I Am Healed. Ask Me Any Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 : Now The Right Time To Ban BRT Buses And Embrace Okada And Keke? by Lekkiboy001: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Barely two months after Okada and Keke ban in Lagos, I think it is now we need Okada and Keke the most[img][/img]?

Looking at the increase of the virus spread in Italy and other parts of Europe, their Public transport system which includes BRT buses and Trains must have played a huge role in spreading the Virus.

Considering the fact that buses in Lagos carries lots of passengers who struggle to fit in the bus, and there is no distance between people in the bus since WHO advised a distance of 1.5 metres between people even BRT buses carries lots of people at once and the Lagos State government banned gatherings more than 20 people and the number of people a BRT bus can convey is 40 people sitting and 36 standing, considering the fact that Lagos state government stopped it from carrying standing recently how about the 40 sitting down?

I think this is the right time to lift the ban on Okada (Gokada) and Keke considering the fact that they convey a little amount of people in a trip limiting the risk of spreading the Virus unlike the BRT bus that has high risk of spreading COVID-19

Re: COVID-19 : Now The Right Time To Ban BRT Buses And Embrace Okada And Keke? by cRobo: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2020
I hate bike and keke but this makes so much sense at the moment

I won't say a word
Re: COVID-19 : Now The Right Time To Ban BRT Buses And Embrace Okada And Keke? by sammycarz(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Bike is okay but Keke is congested too

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Foods That Burn Excess Belly Fat Fast / Watch Airport Staff Reaction As A Suspected COVID-19 Case Is Reported In Kano / Infertility Is Not Always A Woman’s Fault –gynaecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.