Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Used To Love Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used To Love Sahara Reporters (584 Views)

DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by historyles: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
I used to read Sahara Reporters a lot and follow their news but they have become a group of junk journalists and paid politicians and rumour mongers. It is really sad. Posting false documents and claiming they have discovered exclusive information. Their site is now filled with poorly written articles and posts and unverifiable news. It is sad when those who we look up to, to enlighten society become corrupt themselves. SR is so childish these days, I have stopped even browsing the site. I will rather stick to nairaland. I hope the moderators of nairaland will not become partisan too. Please! Please! please guys. Dont let me down. Stay true and thank you for your service to Nigeria.
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by Rhino5dm: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
And you register on nairaland to express your dismay?

Let me guess multiple ID user?

>>> You used to like when they are exposing opponent of GEJ and now that your master's yansh is blown and left bare naked, you stop liking them.

What a way to go!
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
Do you know how the guy in running the site?
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by Faeb: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
olas2u:

Do you know how the guy in running the site?

Likely by "political patronage." SR is useless,
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by historyles: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2010
And you register on nairaland to express your dismay?

Let me guess multiple ID user?

>>> You used to like when they are exposing opponent of GEJ and now that your master's yansh is blown and left bare unclothed, you stop liking them.

What a way to go!

you are a typical example of how SR now behave. Here in nairaland, there are arguments for and against anyone. You have a right to support anyone. But when you put out a document, it must be correct and accurate. Nobody's yansh has been blown as you suggest. Referring to the case you are talking about. That document is a shame and disgrace to SR. Even gossip papers like encomium will not publish that. It was a childish disgrace to journalism. The document was a poorly doctored document with bad spellings and bad English on the doctored sections. It was a complete let down by SR to authenticate such document. I guess you will reply with another insult because you have either not read the full document like me or you are a SR person trying to protect your kind. GEJ does not even need to loose one minute sleep on that document. In fact, it is a good thing for GEJ because anyone who reads it will see clearly that it was doctored and the blame will go to Atiku. Which ever way, you make me feel sad for Naija.
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by LFJ: 5:29am On Dec 27, 2010
“Things will never change in Nigeria, no one has the audacity and the bravery to clean up Nigeria, that person would be dead before he starts.” By Tafa Balogun in UK few weeks to his arrest and arraignment for corruption.

In ten years to come, we will all come back here to praise the good work of Sahara Reporters. It is part of our custom in Nigeria; you cannot get praise when you are alive.
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by MandingoII(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2010
I used to read Sahara Reporters a lot and follow their news but they have become a group of junk journalists and paid politicians and rumour mongers. It is really sad. Posting false documents and claiming they have discovered exclusive information. Their site is now filled with poorly written articles and posts and unverifiable news. It is sad when those who we look up to, to enlighten society become corrupt themselves. SR is so childish these days, I have stopped even browsing the site. I will rather stick to nairaland. I hope the moderators of nairaland will not become partisan too. Please! Please! please guys. Dont let me down. Stay true and thank you for your service to Nigeria.

ACCEPT REALITY and move on.
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by Rhino5dm: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2010
Which ever way!
Weren't you happy when it was turaigate, etehgate. . . . , . .your double standard is shining like a silver for all to see.

I have no problem reading from SR cos they give a balanced journalism.

We have the fox, we have the CNN, Aljazeera and BBC and we now WIKILEAKS.

>>>I dont give a heck if GEJ is loosing sleep or not. all am intrested is corrupt people should either change or forced to leave. period!

>>>Sahara reporters are heros in the making, no amount of effort will stop the hurricane sahara. So deal with it.

>>>As per GEJ lemme get that clear, are saying he is not corrupt? ?

>>>Do you know who is Hafiz Ringim? The current IGP. If you dont, I do.

>>>do you know why he was appointed by skipping 9 qualified senoir police officers? Even though he was least experince and educated among them?

>>> look the change we need cannot come from the current crops of PDP. IMO

ssmh@ your baised mind.

>>> i dont care who's ox is goered, we are going to take down PDP. To average mind thats an impossible task.
Mark my words!

historyles:

you are a typical example of how SR now behave. Here in nairaland, there are arguments for and against anyone. You have a right to support anyone. But when you put out a document, it must be correct and accurate. Nobody's yansh has been blown as you suggest. Referring to the case you are talking about. That document is a shame and disgrace to SR. Even gossip papers like encomium will not publish that. It was a childish disgrace to journalism. The document was a poorly doctored document with bad spellings and bad English on the doctored sections. It was a complete let down by SR to authenticate such document. I guess you will reply with another insult because you have either not read the full document like me or you are a SR person trying to protect your kind. GEJ does not even need to loose one minute sleep on that document. In fact, it is a good thing for GEJ because anyone who reads it will see clearly that it was doctored and the blame will go to Atiku. Which ever way, you make me feel sad for Naija.

This is the first stage. Getting like minded people to reason together.

>>>I dont know about you but, i will never rest until injustice, corruption are expunge from our society.

An evil is an evil and i will never settle for lesser evil!

I can only support truth . . . . Know ye the truth and the truth shall set you free!
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by Faeb: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2010
^
Are you an illiterate, that you have to pretend you are replying emails?
You write like you are crazy. Please spare our eyes.
Re: I Used To Love Sahara Reporters by Rhino5dm: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2010
Grazie mille fratello!

>>>Felice Natale!

>>>Felice feista oggi yeri e fini sentimana!

Faeb:

^
Are you an illiterate, that you have to pretend you are replying emails?
You write like you are crazy. Please spare our eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gift-------the Price Of Freedom! / Could Nigeria Become Like Egypt - Deadly Blast Outside Egypt Church On New Year / Petition To Inec: How Jonathan Rigged Pdp Primaries, By Atiku‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.