Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] (6834 Views)

Brave Woman Abuse And Confronts Nigeria Police Men Doing Illegal Checkpoint / Alleged Fraud: Why U.S. Court Dismissed Complaint Against Woodberry – Lawyer / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Wait a minute! Why are Nigerian men so deep into Internet fraud?

These boys/men even see their fellow men who aren't into G as Jews — people who don't know what'sup.

Also, why do these fraudsters only have 6 months jail term instead of 25 years in jail?

It seems the government is encouraging them to do it. These fraudsters are always proud to flaunt the game they play without fear of police catching them because they know they'll not spend more than 6 months in jail after settling.

What is wrong with Nigeria and its inhabitants?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by potent5(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Who you de ask?
iLegendd:

These boys/men even see their fellow men who aren't into G as Jews — people who don't know what'sup.

Also, why do these fraudsters only have 6 months jail term instead of 25 years in jail?

It seems the government is encouraging them to do it. These fraudsters are always proud to flaunt the game they play without fear of police catching them because they know they'll not spend more than 6 months in jail after settling.

What is wrong with Nigeria and its habitats?
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2020
potent5:
Who you de ask?

Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by potent5(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2020
We are too busy with something more serious, corocoro. Wait for your turn.
iLegendd:

Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by OluwasureGig: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2020
after spending several years in school and being unable to get a job because the government both past and present have looted the future and destiny of this corn tree, what do you expect young idled men to do

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2020
OluwasureGig:
after spending several years in school and being unable to get a job because the government both past and present have looted the future and destiny of this corn tree, what do you expect young idled men to do

There are numerious legit ways to make money, both online and offline.

Just dip deep and use your brain. Some are using their talent or are you telling me you are different from them?

As our president said: "some nigerians are lazy"

Nothing good comes easy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
potent5:
We are too busy with something more serious, corocoro. Wait for your turn.

You don't need to be too busy chasing a Chinese virus and ignore a Nigerian virus called Internet fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
OluwasureGig:

This is why I always say, "You are your president."

In being your president, keep it legit.

2 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by OluwasureGig: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Serleeees:

Just dip deep and use your brain. Some are using their talent or are you telling me you are different from them?

Nothing good comes easy.
big big talk.. you just wan sell book sha

6 Likes

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Simplyleo: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Spotted.

So going to school is now a right to be employed and the govt is denying you that right?

Schooling is means of being relevant and useful for a service. In return, you get paid for your services.

No one should blame any govt if him and his so called education or certificate are considered being useless for any employment.

If you think you have something upstairs to be paid for, at least the private sector needs you, approach and sell yourself to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
OluwasureGig:

He is not the one who posted the book. Sadly, the book is not on sale — it's just a personal diary written as a book and it's private. Not on sale.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Serleeees:

Nothing good comes easy.

On point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
OluwasureGig:

What's wrong in selling Books?

I don't sell books even I do, I wouldn't target nigeria because they don't value information (some not all).

Nothing Good Comes Easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by potent5(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
So, it's a case of Chinese virus vs naija virus? And who says internet fraud is naija made? Nigerians are learners o and their hit is in a few millions of dollars. The real internet fraudsters hit it biigg and in hundreds of millions of dollars. Corocoro is a bigger evil mbok.
iLegendd:

You don't need to be too busy chasing a Chinese virus and ignore a Nigerian virus called Internet fraud.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by dangoteinlaw: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yoruba claim to have juju but nah mouth them dey make up and down. Just look at how a small boy looking fresh just turn to babalawo.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by bularuz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Hilarious post, you should rather be focusing on your leaders who Rob you black and blue

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Ballary(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

It is really a bad situation in our country,80% of the youths in naija are into it, even girls too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ballary:

It is really a bad situation in our country,80% of the youths in naija are into it, even girls too.

It's sad and the leaders don't see anything bad about it. Even kidnapping, they don't see anything bad about it.

It's sad.
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
bularuz:

Hilarious post, you should rather be focusing on your leaders who Rob you black and blue

People who are into fraud or are apologists to it always see such a post against fraud as hilarious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Size noise
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Ballary(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

It's sad and the leaders don't see anything bad about it. Even kidnapping, they don't see anything bad about it.

It's sad.
Our leaders are all corrupt,it will only stop when our leaders start showing leadership qualities, and arresting all corrupt leaders that have embezzled our resources and treasuries away.
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
potent5:
So, it's a case of Chinese virus vs naija virus? And who says internet fraud is naija made? Nigerians are learners o and their hit is in a few millions of dollars. The real internet fraudsters hit it biigg and in hundreds of millions of dollars. Corocoro is a bigger evil mbok.

When you become a legit Internet businessman in Nigeria, you'll realize how our fraudulent and bad reputation on the net affect us financially. Our fraudulent behavior is why PayPal doesn't allow us withdraw money as Kenya is doing. We have to use an exchange and lose lots of our digital income.

The virus, 419, is worse than the virus, Corona. You won't understand. Coronavirus will come and go, but Nigerians will still retain 419.

It's sad. As a third world country, we should strive to be honest and not fraudulent. The more fraudulent we become, the more mess the nation gets into.

For a developed nation, the more fraudulent the citizens become, the more measures the government will put in place to eradicate it and put culprits in jail.

Here, the citizen are so happy they don't go to jail for more than 6 months and they are willing to die for corrupt politicians for crumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by bularuz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

People who are into fraud or are apologists to it always see such a post against fraud as hilarious.

Probably, but which fraud is bigger than government corruption.
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
bularuz:

Probably, but which fraud is bigger than government corruption.

The fraud bigger than government corruption is youths applauding the corrupt leaders and following their foot steps in different varieties instead of saying, "I'm my president — I'll chart a new course that will make a difference."

Extra Info: When you see someone raping a child and you start clapping for the rapist or admiring how big his d*** is and how you wish to get that size, you're worse than the rapist.

Understood?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by CanadaOrBust: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

But I have a question, if someone’s ancestors, through slavery or something, steals billions then pass it on to his decendants, whereby they simply have too much, while others have nothing, how do u even the field a bit.
Maybe the answers are not that simple
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Commentor: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But I have a question, if someone’s ancestors, through slavery or something, steals billions then pass it on to his decendants, whereby they simply have too much, while others have nothing, how do u even the field a bit.

What of those who through hardwork have become leaders eg. Chinese and Indians.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It's by being your own president and not dwelling on the past. Those who dwell on the past are seeking depression (retrogression) while those who focus on making now and the future better are seeking progression (happiness).

It's a man's choice to choose what he and his family will dwell on.

1 Like

Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Samfloxin(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

This is why I always say, "You are your president."
In being your president, keep it legit.
Where can I buy this book?
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by Lammyz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Serleeees:

Nothing good comes easy.

Some Nigerians are lazy?
I'm not supporting internet fraudsters though, but is Yusuf Buhari employed?
How did he get the #45million Power Bike?
Do you pray to have someone that spent four years in school and couldn't secure a job?
Most of you that criticize internet fraudsters are just opportunist, that wasn't frustrated by the happenings in this country.

I had a friend who graduated with a CGPA of 4.48 but hasn't gotten a job since he graduated in 2015 as a Microbiologist.

What can you say about our leaders?
Nothing! Than to keep hailing them just to have #2000 from them. Let me tell you one thing and to all Nairalanders, unless we find solutions to everything no one is ready to help us. That's their solution to poverty.

Do you know that senseless and clueless President Buhari retired 37staffs of both NNPC and CBN to fix in his daughter and other children of powerful men. Let them continue operating at higher levels and let those guys live their lives.

Bye �
Re: FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] by bularuz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

The fraud bigger than government corruption is youths applauding the corrupt leaders and following their foot steps in different varieties instead of saying, "I'm my president — I'll chart a new course that will make a difference."

Extra Info: When you see someone raping a child and you start clapping for the rapist or admiring how big his d*** is and how you wish to get that size, you're worse than the rapist.

Understood?

Are you blaming the youths for the actions of their leaders? This your logic na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Sleeps With A Mad Woman, Collects Her Watery Pussy In Ibadan( Video) / Read This Before You Buy/sell On KAYMU.COM.NG / Lady Kills Her Mom, Sells Flesh As Pepper Soup And Dried Meat In Her Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.