Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" (46285 Views)

Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Why Coronavirus May Be Deadlier In Nigeria: A Housing Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sirsuky:
I see why Africa are backward cos simple application of wisdom they don't have Mr Governor received sense In Jesus Name
he's saying the Truth
Corona can't penetrate people of GOD

That's why Abia State is called "God's Own State
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Sweeetheart:

likes&share have reduce you to the class of imbeciles

what's working in Abia state today that warrant such an idiotic joke from Ikpeazu about Coronavirus that have killed many people all over the world

if you need to know imbeciles like you in East have reduce Igbo to a mockery of joke because of your naive way of thinking. bunch of confused entities [/s]
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Carter4luv(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
isreal and egypt wouldn't have been affected by the virus, cause they are mentioned in d bible.
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by chosenwan1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yup It is clear that this more an attack on the economy and our natural way of life than it is on our health
Yenefer:
Mtsww.
This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The media has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season or malaria of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. The Global cartels willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a depression. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Sweeetheart(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
author=Osonddu post=87666426]
[/s]

your nonsense cancel won't work in my side. I get una time, dumb people
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Carter4luv:
isreal and egypt wouldn't have been affected by the virus, cause they are mentioned in d bible.[/s][sup][/sup]
Even if anyone with the disease steps his or her foot into Abia State, immediately he's about to enter Abia(God's Own State)the disease will disappear immediately
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by JesusBorn: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

1 Chronicles 3
[10]Solomon's descendants [omitting nonreigning offspring] were: his son Rehoboam. Abijah was his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son,

Stop misquoting the bible

(A)ba (B)ende (I)sikwuato (A)rochukwu.

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Sweeetheart:

your nonsense cancel won't work in my side. I get una time, dumb people [/s]
we know your type
Enjoy your disease over there
You will not infect us
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Sweeetheart(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
[s]we know your type
Enjoy your disease over there
You will not infect us

you forget your kinsmen are many here than in your glorified village. Abia state with unhealthy environment won't have record of coronavirus when unknown environmental diseases is already dealing with you ignorantly there grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
he's saying the Truth

Have you been to that state recently??!... God can do far better than that!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by OdefaGirl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
The award for the "best" foolish statement from a respected figure 2020 goes to this man..... congratulations Sir.

Even palmwine tappers in the village are more sensible.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by MetaPhysical: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ikpeazu had sealed an oath with coronavirus to stay out of Abia. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you forget your kinsmen are many here than in your glorified village. Abia state with unhealthy environment won't have record of coronavirus when unknown environmental diseases is already dealing with you ignorantly there grin
Lol, come to Umuahia where I reside, you won't like to go back again, it's just enjoyment Galore

In the Church service, if you see how men and women were Hugging each other and shaking hands together, you will know that the Lord is good
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Sweeetheart(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
Lol, come to Umuahia where I reside, you won't like to go back again, it's just enjoyment Galore

In the Church service, if you see how men and women were Hugging each other and shaking hands together, you will know that the Lord is good

the same Umuahia I came for a burial last year or the one I do visit during service year?

you need to step out of that village to urban city for once. look at you rejoicing in your own ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The award for the "best" foolish statement from a respected figure 2020 goes to this man..... congratulations Sir.

Even palmwine tappers in the village are more sensible.
Odefagirl, how about Sis. Faith your co-worker in the office
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Nreebge: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
A man who should be in a quarantine plant after his contacts and been stranded for days abroad, is here smiling like what i don't know saying Abia in Bible and Abia off Bible. Spain is mentioned in the same Bible, Italy is mentioned too in the Bible, Israel the apple of God's eye but still corona virus is cooling off in those countries. The earlier these big popped stomachs realize that covid-19 is real ,the better for us. Yesterday those boys eating Crumb's falling from his table was busy posting his press release and they were never bothered that this man could a carrier of covid-19. There is hunger in the land of Abia and the elders and youths refused to to say this Truth.
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the same Umuahia I came for a burial last year or the one I do visit during service year?

you need to step out of that village to urban city for once. look at you rejoicing in your own ignorance
Lol, you called it a village,
Many Girls that have visited my village home have refused to go, I'm the one that always chase them away,
Even if you come to my house, you will not want to go
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by 6digitscomrade: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
[s]CoronaVirus is meant for only Yoruba people and not for Igbos,
If you check very well, people with Corona virus are mostly Yorubas,
Let them enjoy it,

if you come to Umuahia there's no isolation, people are shaking hands with each other, even in the Church today Boys and Girls were Hugging each other, that's to tell you that Corona is not for us
osondu owendi we should quarantine all of u including ur ancestors.. diz is how ur delusional thoughts germinates u will perish in mass and later blame the Nigerian government ignoring ur own ignorance,foolishness,belligerent and idiocy... good for nothing cavemen.. u will start a fight foolishly knowing u will loose woefully but still will continue calling it bravery but in essence it arant nonsense and stupidity..

Today u are all brainwashed and drowned in ur history of lies that Nigeria betrayed u and slaughter u unprovoked meanwhile world history books told another tale.,honest people both dead & alive told different accounts of the treacherous nature of u lots..

No one cares I only care about human beings with humane thoughts and not mundane thoughts..

You can continue to wallow in ignorance but I recommend you listen to Johnny cash title The Man Comes Around..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
6digitscomrade:
osondu owendi we should quarantine all of u including ur ancestors.. diz is how ur delusional thoughts germinates u will perish in mass and later blame the Nigerian government ignoring ur own ignorance,foolishness,belligerent and idiocy... good for nothing cavemen.. u will start a fight foolishly knowing u will loose woefully but still will continue calling it bravery but in essence it arant nonsense and stupidity..

Today u are all brainwashed and drowned in ur history of lies that Nigeria betrayed u and slaughter u unprovoked meanwhile world history books told another tale.,honest people both dead & alive told different accounts of the treacherous nature of u lots..

No one cares I only care about human beings with humane thoughts and not mundane thoughts..

You can continue to wallow in ignorance but I recommend you listen to Johnny cash title The Man Comes Around..[/s]
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtsww.
This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The media has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season or malaria of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. The Global cartels willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a depression. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.

Go and tell them all these crap in Italy, Iran or China. Italy is now disposing closing to 1000 corpse on daily basis

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by klax(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
But for goodness sake why is it that some people are naturally stupid

Pls Mr Gov kindly show me the chapter and the verse in the bible where any town, city or state in Nigeria mentioned in the bible? And I'm sure some confused black race claiming jews damn shit will started jumping up hearing this fool vomitting thrash.
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by klax(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
But for goodness sake why is it that some people are naturally stupid

Pls Mr Gov kindly show me the chapter and the verse in the bible where any town, city or state in Nigeria mentioned in the bible? And I'm sure some confused black race claiming jews damn shit will started jumping up hearing this fool vomitting thrash.

Isreal that the bible originated from has over 700 cases so what the hell did this bitch smoked?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Sweeetheart(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
Lol, you called it a village,
Many Girls that have visited my village home have refused go, I'm the one that always chase them away,
Even if you come to my house, you will not want to go

we are used to your chest beating and bragging here. I hope you tried your best in your utme exam?
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Bizibi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Smh....abians deserve a better governor.
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Yenefer(f): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
maasoap:

Go and tell them all these crap in Italy, Iran or China. Italy is now disposing closing to 1000 corpse on daily basis
mtsww Italy and Iran have poor healthcare system. Also Italy has the highest old people in the world. They literally decided to let people above 70 to die. Wake up
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Sirsuky(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
he's saying the Truth

Every body is own by God even those that died of the virus precaution is needed at this time even Israel do battle with the virus,when you do your part then you can now leave the rest in God's hand
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by UKBobo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Wait, so because I am from Abia, in Enugu State - nothing will happen to me too. LOL.

These narco-christians are too much, ignorance kills quickly.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
afroniger:
Smh. Pesin that is supposed to be in quarantine/self-isolation.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
mtsww Italy and Iran have poor healthcare system. Also Italy has the highest old people in the world. They literally decided to let people above 70 to die. Wake up

I think I have perfect picture of your mental state. Thanks
Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lol. Igbos are a joke. They will ignore the misrule of embarrassing cretins like this Ikpeazu to be obsessing about Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbe etal. Only God can save Igbos from themselves.

This is who they elected a Governor in Abia and Igbos are shamelessly spamming the net saying it is their turn to be President? We dey laff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" by Osonddu: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sirsuky:

Every body is own by God even those that died of the virus precaution is needed at this time even Israel do battle with the virus,when you do your part then you can now leave the rest in God's hand
God loves SATAN more than all the Angels in heaven

Do you know that Satan(the Devil)was ones an Angel of God, he sings to God with a good voice better than all the Angels in heaven

He was dethroned from HEAVEN because of pride, because he was the most handsome Angel amongst the Angels

I think I have answered your question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.