Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Coronavirus Or Not: Why You Need To Make Money Passively - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus Or Not: Why You Need To Make Money Passively (662 Views)

Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / Make Money Passively In 2020 / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Or Not: Why You Need To Make Money Passively by toplard(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Visit this link https: // bit. ly / nairaskillsguide to know how you can make money daily learning skills on NairaSkills for free.

It all started about 11:32am on a Friday of March 13, 2020. I was the only one at the back of a moving car with the driver and wife at the front. We were all discussing about Corona virus and the countries affected. Then the usual silent moment in a car after a while. The wife of the driver in front slept off. After a while, the driver slept off and the next was that our car left its lane to hit a jeep at the other lane.

I saw that airbags of both people in front came out. They were okay but blood was flowing out of my head. I landed in the hospital, my head was stitched while I couldn't walk with my left leg. I spent cash to stay healthy.

Now, I may be staying home for about 3 months before walking properly. But thank God I had put in place a passive income system that keep generating money even if I'm not there. The best time to set up a means of making money passively is now before it's late.

Challenging times do come and it could take any form. Times when strength will fail you. Times when you need quality family vacation. Times of old age etc. Your job may not save you. It's what you have put in place that will be a saving grace.

Visit this link https: // bit. ly / nairaskillsguide to know how you can make money daily learning skills on NairaSkills for free.

You can chat with me on 08039153227.

(1) (Reply)

Any Vendor For Amazon Ecode / How To Make More Than 30,000 Naira Weekly From Home / Vcc,vba,paypal,adword,bing,amazon,netflix,ebay Phone Verification Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.