Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ojukwu Is Still Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Is Still Alive (1276 Views)

Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief / Shehu Shagari Is Still Alive / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Is Still Alive by aljharem11(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
My father is responding to treatment – Son,*Death rumour is not true——– Anambra govt
By Clifford Ndujihe, Deputy Political Editor
LAGOS—ANXIETY over the health of defunct Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu ruled the airwaves with rumours that he might have died in London, where he was flown for medication last Thursday.
An online news site’s post titled: “Ojukwu is dead,’ which attracted about 307 responses as of 8.50 p.m, sparked fears over the well being of the national leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.
In a telephone chat, one of his sons dismissed the apprehension with a wave of the hand, saying: “Don’t mind those charlatans. My father is alive and responding to treatment.”
Also speaking, Spokesman of the Anambra State Government, Mr. Val Obieyem, spoke in like manner.
His words: “What is happening to Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu is understandable. Nigerians love him as probably as no other leader is loved.
This partly explains the unusual attention to his health. Some people raised apprehension yesterday. I wish to assure them that Governor (Peter) Obi speaks to doctors handling him on hourly basis. He is responding to treatment. All what the governor has continued to request is Nigerians’ prayers for him.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/anxiety-over-odumegwu-ojukwu%E2%80%99s-health-mounts/
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by OchiAgha2(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
Praise the Lord! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by aljharem11(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Praise the Lord! cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin

haters ojukwu is still alive cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by OchiAgha2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
More people need to see this, in order to stop this nasty rumor.
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by aljharem11(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
tell me about it

they are just,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by Iysayah(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
yeah thats o.k. hope he never dies again grin
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by Metalgoong(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
alj harem1:

My father is responding to treatment – Son,*Death rumour is not true——– Anambra govt
By Clifford Ndujihe, Deputy Political Editor
LAGOS—ANXIETY over the health of defunct Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu ruled the airwaves with rumours that he might have died in London, where he was flown for medication last Thursday.
An online news site’s post titled: “Ojukwu is dead,’ which attracted about 307 responses as of 8.50 p.m, sparked fears over the well being of the national leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.
In a telephone chat, one of his sons dismissed the apprehension with a wave of the hand, saying: “Don’t mind those charlatans. My father is alive and responding to treatment.”
Also speaking, Spokesman of the Anambra State Government, Mr. Val Obieyem, spoke in like manner.
His words: “What is happening to Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu is understandable. Nigerians love him as probably as no other leader is loved.
This partly explains the unusual attention to his health. Some people raised apprehension yesterday. I wish to assure them that Governor (Peter) Obi speaks to doctors handling him on hourly basis. He is responding to treatment. All what the governor has continued to request is Nigerians’ prayers for him.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/anxiety-over-odumegwu-ojukwu%E2%80%99s-health-mounts/

This journalist must be referring to nairaland - the genesis of Nigerian rumours.
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by Rhino5dm: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
Another  yar adua   ojukwu saga!
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by maga1: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2010
i dont know why nigerians are sooooo wicked. How will you wish someone death, even though he is your enemy. everyone must die whether we like it or not [b]sooner or late[/b]r , Abeg make ojukwu die rest self from useless people. thats how they wished yaradua and he is gone so are we all.
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by nduchucks: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ezeigbo Gburugburu, Dikedioramma Ndiigbo, Ikemba Nnewi is still alive. May God be with him.
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by orgasm(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
I pray he survives
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by OchiAgha2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
Metalgoong:

This journalist must be referring to nairaland - the genesis of Nigerian rumours.

I think they may be referring to Twitter.
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
Waiting for another "Ojukwu actually dead" thread grin

Rhino.5dm:

Another  yar adua   ojukwu saga!

grin
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by JAkpayen(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
It's looking like a game now. Ojukwu is alive, Ojukwu is dead! lol
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by aljharem11(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2010
ojukwu is still alive oooooo grin grin grin grin grin

wicked people why would u want someone died undecided cry cry cry

i weep for nairalands cry cry cry
Re: Ojukwu Is Still Alive by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2010
JAkpayen:

It's looking like a game now. Ojukwu is alive, Ojukwu is dead! lol
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Camp To Give N7 Million Per Delegate Tomorrow. / Babalawo On Cyberspace / The North Declares GEJ Winner, Seeks For Special Ministerial Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.