Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,536 members, 7,847,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Coronavirus Cure-falana Asked FG To Contact Cuba For Drugs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus Cure-falana Asked FG To Contact Cuba For Drugs (188 Views)

I Didn’t Ask My Parents For Money As A Law Student, By Femi Falana SAN / How To Contact Customer Support Service In AFK Arena In 2022 / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Cure-falana Asked FG To Contact Cuba For Drugs by IROHINOodua: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Coronavirus Cure-Falana asked FG to contact Cuba for drugs

By Molade AdegbuyiHuman rights lawyer, Femi Falana, (SAN) has written to the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire to seek the help of Cuba as the country has a drug that has so far proven effective in the fight against Coronavirus. Cuba has made striking advancement in medicine but her efforts have been undermine by Western propaganda to diminish the small but strong country.http://www.irohinodua.org/coronavirus-cure…t-cuba-for-drugs

(1) (Reply)

My Son Coronavirus Case Needs Prayer- Atiku Pleaded Nigerians / VP Osinbajo Tests Negative As Pastor Adeboye Holds Lone Vigil / What Is Drop Shipping, And What Is A Drop Shipper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.