Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open (347 Views)

Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu / Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by ERockson: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Those blaming Bishop Oyedepo of winners for today Sunday service for awareness and education of members on Coronavirus should be informed that Friday Jumat prayer also held this week in some mosques where that were informed to stay away from Friday Jumat henceforth.
We should not forget that the directive for students to stay away from schools will also be effective from tomorrow Monday so why the noise from haters

4 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Well I am not in support of any institution breaking the law on religious grounds, but I think the focus is on churches alone and not mosques... While this is for everyone's safety and health, the government is fond of picking on churches cos of their non-violent approach towards religion and they ignore mosques as if they do not exist.

They've been doing this even in the case of noise pollution. A mosque can wake everyone in a community up at 5 am but a church will be sealed for using loudspeakers....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by Righteousness89(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Demonic agents are everywhere together with those who Glo and Mtn Released Free Mb to
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by blackmantis: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
We pray it doesn't get to that but I think we should all start planning for an extended time with restriction of movement.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
The world will understand that..

Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by CodeTemplar: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Directives were given before Friday but the reaction to compliance and noncompliance only started on Sunday. We all know how Nigeria is a onesided country religiously, militarily, educationally and even rule of law-wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by CodeTemplar: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
blackmantis:
We pray it doesn't get to that but I think we should all start planning for an extended time with restriction of movement.

If this plague persists, the rural areas are one step ahead. They depend less on interpersonal interactions for the basic survival needs.
A yam farmer with his yam barn, some firewood, a well for water, chewing sticks, black soaps, and his gallon of red oil is more assured of less contact for daily survival.
Can we say that for a city hustler whose reserve can only go few days?
He needs to go out drive Keke, watch and wash people's car, photocopy peoples doc, cook peoples food and serve it to survive. Restriction of movement in urban areas will be harsh on people o.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
eduman365:
Well I am not in support of any institution breaking the law on religious grounds, but I think the focus is on churches alone and not mosques... While this is for everyone's safety and health, the government is fond of picking on churches cos of their non-violent approach towards religion and they ignore mosques as if they do not exist.

They've been doing this even in the case of noise pollution. A mosque can wake everyone in a community up at 5 am but a church will be sealed for using loudspeakers....

So true. They block roads paid for all and no one challenges them. They infiltrate govt and build mosques with taxpayers Commonwealth and no one challenges, so what do you expect for Coronavirus or COVID-19 ?

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Stop Condemning Churches As Mosques Also Open by RALPHOW(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
And I hope Seun will not destroy Nairaland with fake likes and front page on anything against christianity on this platform.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relax Nigerians, God Has Killed Covid19 On Our Land. / Odm / Buhari Is More Competent Than God During This Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.