Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid (452 Views)

May 29th: "The Lord Has Answered Our Prayers In Nigeria-pastor Enenche / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / "If You're Hurt, Speak Up Let The World Hear" - Dabota Lawson Denfend Ehi Ogbebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid by Atikuorbuhari: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
A Nigerian pastor who was Addressing hoa congregation today had made a statement which is against what the doctors had earlier confirmed.

He paused while preaching and told his members to listen to him, saying the virus which is worldwide has not entered Nigeria yet.

According to reports earlier today, the number of Corona cases in Nigeria was already 26.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/let-whole-world-hear-me-corona-virus-is.html

Re: "Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid by Atikuorbuhari: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
See full video here>>>
Re: "Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
But frankly speaking
One might wonder if the virus is truly in Nigeria

They said an Italian man brought it here
After 2 weeks they said they've discharged the man, now China and USA haven't found the cure yet, so did Nigeria miraculously found the cure or what?

We don't know the Italian man name, the flight he used, where he resides etc

Some things are fishy
Re: "Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
But frankly speaking
One might wonder if the virus is truly in Nigeria

They said an Italian man brought it here
After 2 weeks they said they've discharged the man, now China and USA haven't found the cure yet, so did Nigeria miraculously found the cure or what?

We don't know the Italian man name, the flight he used, where he resides etc

Some things are fishy

People recover from sicknesses nah.

No sickness is 100% Fatal.

Not SARS, nor Ebola, nor Covid-19.

Over 200,000 infections and about 10,000 deaths Worldwide. Means many infected people recover.
Re: "Let The Whole World Hear Me, Corona Virus Is Not In Nigeria" - Pastor (full Vid by Sabby1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Some things are fishy
Yeah, some things are fishy but we must still take necessary precautions and preventive measures as there are still some people that arrived after the Italian man was diagnosed

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: José Mourinho Delivering Food To The Elderly [VIDEO] / Adekunle Gold: “I Am Going To Quarantine Outside And Not Coming Home / Shocking Davido Exposed His Father (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.