Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

#coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W (1253 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos / Timi Dakolo: "Your Pastor Commits Fornication, You Call It..." / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Atikuorbuhari: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
The Nigerian singer, Banky Wellington has warned Nigerians in a tweet on the impending danger of the viral CoVID 19.

He particularly focused on those members of churches whose pastors still held services despite the government orders not to hold their church services of their members exceeds 20.

He wrote...

"If you're a Church member in Nigeria, and your Pastor wants to hold services despite the Government's instructions not to, please read the article below. God is in our hearts not in the building. Just finished attending
@mywaterbrook's service online. Don't let a Pastor kill you"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/dont-let-your-pastor-kill-you-banky-w.html

Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Atikuorbuhari: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
See more here>>>
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by seunlayi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
They can't
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by SLAP44: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is Blasphemy

1 Share

Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by gift2xl: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Banky banky. Imagine, the women will enjoy there cheating husband's well, because they can't go and visit Amaka or choice etc. Neither will they lie that they have a meeting in uk " which flight won carry them" why the uk is Grace's house. And there wives are left at home. How I wish this covid-19 is directly for cheating husbands, cheating wife's and pastors sleeping with there members, e for sweet me wella. Stay safe

Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by NextD18: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Are pastors responsible for your inability to impregnate your wife.

Why not focus on the things that matters?

2 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
gift2xl:
Banky banky. The women will enjoy there cheating husband's well, because they can't go and visit Amaka or choice etc. Neither will they lie that they have a meeting in uk " which flight won carry them" why the uk is Grace's house. And there wives are left at home. How I wish this covid-19 is directly for cheating husbands, cheating wife's and pastors sleeping with there members, e for sweet me wella.
You are not making sence.
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by iamJ(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
They wouldn't hear, their pastors can cure HIV

Wetin be coronavirus?

So with plenty churches in Nigeria no pastor can cast out coronavirus from Nigeria cheesy

I raise yansh for their members and foolishness
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
Are pastors responsible for your inability to impregnate your life.

His wife was pregnant but she lost the baby, sometimes think before you write. Some Nigerians are the worst set of humans on earth because i have never seen or heard where a woman is being mocked for her childlesness except in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by emmydiamon(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Odiegwu
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by victorian(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
BlueDomera:
His wife was pregnant but she lost the baby, sometimes think before you write. Some Nigerians are the worst set of humans on earth because i have never seen or heard where a woman is being mocked for her childlesness except in Nigeria.

Welcome to Nigeria, where people mock u for every misfortune if and only if u let them know what's happening in one's life.

They can mock as if they are also immune to bad luck or certain awkward situations in life.

Whereas those who mock will also face same thing or even worse scenario in life.. It's just a matter of time. Let them keep mocking Banky.

Their own turn go reach too.
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Aboks(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
Are pastors responsible for your inability to impregnate your life.

Impregnate your life bro me i no understand na wife or life
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by michealoluwaseyi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
victorian:

Welcome to Nigeria, where people mock u for every misfortune if and only if u let them know what's happening in one's life.

They can mock as if they are also immune to bad luck or certain awkward situations in life.

Whereas those who mock will also face same thing or even worse scenario in life.. It's just a matter of time. Let them keep mocking Banky.

Their own turn go reach too.
the funniest thing is that when God finally bless banky and adesuwa with a bouncing baby,those who are mocking them will be the first to congratulate them
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Aboks(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
the funniest thing is that when God finally bless banky and adesuwa with a bouncing baby,those who are mocking them will be the first to congratulate them

That is life for you
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by gift2xl: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
BlueDomera:
You are not making sence.

Just imaging.
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by victorian(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:

That's how Nigerians are.

Ones enemies will be at fore front to congratulate and laugh as if they mean it.
Whereas it's all wash!

And do u know why they quickly form well wishers immediately God answers? So that they can warm into Banky and his wife's hearts, then keep close tab on them and their baby, waiting and watching for the next misfortune to quickly broadcast.

My brother, fear human beings . The pretense and deceits is just unbelievable.

Las Las God will answer their prayers, then watch and see what will happen next if the couple is not strong in Christ.
Re: #coronavirus: "Don't Let Your Pastor Kill You" - Banky W by Humphrizy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Onye chukwu na azo kwesiri izoo onwe ya

(1) (Reply)

Davido On Vacation For Christmas Without Fiancé Chioma. / Tupac's Dear Mama And Notorious Big's Juicy. Which Is Your Favourite? / OSCARS 2021: 'My Octopus Teacher' Grabs Best Documentary for South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.