Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

#coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) (2846 Views)

Nicki Minaj's Husband Begs To Be Present For Child Birth / DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
The mountain of fire ministry cancels their services nationally as they observe the instructions given by the federal government.

The Nigerian government passed an instruction that no gathering exceeding 20 should be seen in one place.

According to a source whose mother went for service at MFM despite the instructions, she was sent back but given a bottle of annointing Oil and hand sanitiser at the church gate.

Most of the church services in Nigeria today were held online while members stream.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/coronavirus-no-member-present-for-mfm.html

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by NextD18: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Religious fanatics must be sensible this time around.

3 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by yarimo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
in 2face idibia's Voice . nobody wan die but dey wan go heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is what the Holy Book ad admonished us to do at this time....

STAY SAFE GUYS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by iamJ(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kill my enemy una go pray

Kill my village people una go pray

Small virus, una run cheesy

Can virus spread in the house of God?

With all the fire that's there

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by emmydiamon(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is serious, Odiegwu
Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

3 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by Makavelli25: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
With all the fire,fire,fire Fire!!!!!! Una still dey fear

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by jesmond3945: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
With all the fire,fire,fire
Fire!!!!!!
Una still dey fear
you forget they are obeying the govt as mentioned in the bible.

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by tillaman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Onike iwaya
Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by Makavelli25: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
jesmond3945:
you forget they are obeying the govt as mentioned in the bible.
Lmao
Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by ATTemi: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Everybody don hear word.

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:

It is now very obvious that you people are very bias and you’d attack Christians at every given chance. They obeyed and you are still ranting, if they don’t you’d lament as well! May God have mercy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by Charlexart: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
With all the fire,fire,fire
Fire!!!!!!
Una still dey fear
its not a matter of fear but its obedience to the govt instruction. So be mindful of what you say against believers. Naah your type dey full prayer city for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by Charlexart: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:

your reasoning is somehow. If they gather for service, am sure you will be among those to say MFM are disobedient people. My friend no body is running, it instruction from the govt.

2 Likes

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by heartbraker(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by heartbraker(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
iamJ:

ordinary coronavirus can not die by fire

Re: #coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) by Humphrizy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Na person wey dey alive go for shout "Die by fire" dx CoronaVirus don humble all man and woman

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemates Kiddwaya And Erica Got Laid / Semi / 17 Year Old Model, Nwokocha Chidimma Emerge Miss Silver Africa 2021 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.