Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Triple Cameras Work In Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Triple Cameras Work In Phones (44028 Views)

Best Triple Cameras Phones January 2022: 12GB RAM, 50MP Cameras! / Huawei Y9s Goes Official With Triple Cameras And Notch-less Display / What Is Gyroscope In Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by atheistandproud(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ejadike:
it has 64mp,aint that high enough?

The 64mp is a scam. A lie. The processor that comes with the phone cannot support that kind camera sensor.

1 Like

Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by mizz2posh: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sorry but your explaintion of apperture is wrong, it's the opposite, the smaller the number, the more light you get and a shallow depth of field eg you get more light with f.2 than with apparture f.11
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by IAmSkinny: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You can't expect more than the op wrote. It's a promotional writeup to flabbergast innocent Nigerians to assume the tecno camon 12 pro is anything other than a blown out single camera device with fake camera holes. The same goes for infinix hot 8, camon 15/pro/premiere and many others from the feebles of transission.
You can tell its a publicity stunt by the amount of transission crap promoters cheering the op's ignorance.

Any attempt by op to go deeper, he is going to uncover details he will be too ashamed to even associate himself with tecno related articles let alone camon 12 pro.

I thought as much. At a point, I had to convince myself that the peeps praising the good-for-nothing article were simply being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by IAmSkinny: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Finally! An intellectual who can see through gimmicks.

You know people like us that can't lobby Mods don't get to make FP.

All OP has done is define and list the parts and types of cameras. He has not explain how ISPs and DSPs coordinate the action of collecting multiple information from the three different sensors to form a single composite image.

And my fellow uninformed Nigerians are cheering him.

*Facepalm*

I rest my case.

This is the content I signed up for! Tell me about sensors, optics, combination of the optics with each corresponding sensor to form a single image. Bravo!

WTF is happening to NL, just too bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by IAmSkinny: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Finally! An intellectual who can see through gimmicks.

You know people like us that can't lobby Mods don't get to make FP.

All OP has done is define and list the parts and types of cameras. He has not explain how ISPs and DSPs coordinate the action of collecting multiple information from the three different sensors to form a single composite image.

And my fellow uninformed Nigerians are cheering him.

*Facepalm*

I rest my case.

This is the content I signed up for! Tell me about sensors, optics, combination of the optics with each corresponding sensor to form a single image. Bravo!

WTF is happening to NL, just too bad.
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by IAmSkinny: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Investpro14:

Been going through comments wandering how they got any detail from his write up .

Me too have still not seen any where on how it works

Paid bots. What do you expect?
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by Dollabiz: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just a selling strategies
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
found recently of all those three camera its only one that is working the rest are just for fancy
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lukenitheooo6:
found recently of all those three camera its only one that is working the rest are just for fancy
Hope you found out in a write up or a video, not because a close one bought the scam.....?
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by yemkoguru(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lazyreporta:

I'm just saying he's wrong for saying the higher the aperture, the better for light to penetrate.

Wether night or day, I feel its wrong.
Compare phones with triple cams that has a more recently released model..

Generally, I think its the lower the aperture the better for light to penetrate.. That's why your iPhone 6 cam is better at night compare to 5, its aperture is lower, hence reason for more light at night.

Do you get the point now, bro?

Wikipedia below.. The diagram is even opposite of op.
Maybe I am missing something sha

Yup we're saying same thing
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by Memphis17(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
How have u been fairing this covid 19 period why not kill the boredom.You can get your hacked Netflix app just for a token

And watch the latest movies

DM 08131325122
On WhatsApp
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by kem1678: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by kem2891: 4:03am On Apr 05, 2020
lm4u5no3bb
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by sureinfo: 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
the triple camera on the camon devices are fantastic
Crownedjon:
I hope you are not talking of Tecno/infinix
Re: How Triple Cameras Work In Phones by Crownedjon: 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
sureinfo:
the triple camera on the camon devices are fantastic
nwannem. Chadafacap
Which kind mumu fantastic be that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian States By Number Of Registered Phone And Internet Connections lines / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.