Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Solution For Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Solution For Coronavirus (344 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Seyi Makinde Held Rally In Ibadan It’s Dangerous For Coronavirus Spread- Photo / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution For Coronavirus by vyncentino(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please read carefully is a long episode, please, it will help you.i Will try to use articulate words as possible so everyone will understand what am trying to share,the much talk about covid-19 popularly called coronavirus.this are the symptoms common cold fever and difficult in breathing which is called pneumonia . Please please is not another type of cold or fever o is the normal one we face as a Nigeria every now and then. As a Nigeria because of our environment most time we are bitten by mosquito we often fall sick to all the symptoms they said is covid -19 there are some individual who have the privilege of not being exposed to sunlight, because there parents have had a share of national cake, is good I celebrate you but this not for you am sorry,because you see heat from sunlight is very effective in human health.you can read about it exercise or another form of sweat is good for your health, for example if I fill sick all I do is just to work around once I sweat I be fine this January I had fever all I took was does road side herbs from does yoruba people I was fine till now there is nothing to be afraid for.why do some people recommend alcohol is still because of sweat there has been some funny suggestions like sex and masturbating does are rubbish just do exercise you be I recommend ginger for you men that root is a wonder does days Terry g will say ginger your swagger men that root if you can eat every bye to sickness for does who already have one sickness or the other go to your doctor get treated relax your mind Nigeria coronavirus is not for you waiting concerned agbero with over load. Happy Sunday
Re: The Solution For Coronavirus by helinues: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why not organise this

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Makinde Is Handling Coronavirus Pandemic With 'Kid Gloves' – Oyo APC / Government Will No Longer Dialogue With Bandits / Breaking: COVID-19: Minister Of Water Resources Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.