Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha (958 Views)

Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by larryplaytv(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha Shares Inspiring Story

An Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Computer science graduate, Onyinyechi MMecha has taken to Facebook to share her inspiring story.

According to Onyinye who recently graduated as the Best Graduating student from the Computer Science Department UNIZIK, She just wants to give all glory to God and hope her story inspires someone.
She Wrote:

“About a week ago, I was joined by families, friends and well wishers to celebrate the 14th Convocation ceremony of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

The event to me was not just to participate in the Convocation ceremony but also celebrate myself and and everyone who contributed in the journey as I was awarded the best graduating student from my department (Computer Science Department).

While family and friends + the entire Zuckerville was celebrating me, I was busy reflecting on not just what has past but also what’s ahead of me. The journey from being a sales girl to finding myself at NAU prescience, Mbaukwu to joining other 2015 freshers to being a bunkie at Unizik female hostel, to building a Technology platform focused on changing the educational sector accross the globe starting from Africa, to finding myself at Florida, United States of America to being the #BGS from my department.I have pondered on so many #To-Dos including what the future holds for nwa Nmecha. I counted my blessings and couldn’t name the ones to come, I remembered thousands of friends who stood behind me as I walked through the journey of who I am today. Indeed I have the best of friends. I counted and recounted the doors shut before me, opportunities missed and the ones I couldn’t attempt.With lots of expectations from family and the society, I know I have gotten myself into something bigger than the little picture I have painted but I trust with God, I can do all things through him that strengthens me. The younger siblings are looking up to big sis, the entire community are hopeful, the church is waiting for the return, I couldn’t hold but become #RadicallyIntentional.

Special thanks to God almighty, my ever loving parents and siblings, my super supportive lecturers especially Solu Onyesolu, my office supermen and women, the Extraclass Team, the ZuckerFam, Hon. Maria Ude Nwachi, Hon. Nonso Smart Okafor, Chu KA, Pascal Okeke, Chukwunonso Nzekwe, the Abịa State government, the Tony Elumelu Foundation, My Bigger Boss Jide Awe, The Nigeria Association of Computer Science Students (NACOSS National), The Nigeria Computer Society (NCS), the Computer Professionals of Nigeria (CPN), the Young Innovators of Nigeria (YIN), the Startup Anambra Team, the YALI Anambra team, and so many of you too numerous to mention.Chukwu goziere m unu niile.

Thank you for your wishes and prayers. God bless you once again.As the journey to becoming a new me just began, I am intentionally focused on creating this new version but also trusting God for what he can do.#LetsKeepBuilding#OnyinyechiNmech“

1 Like

Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by cyndy1000(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Congratulations girl More to come
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by Officialgarri: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
There is/was a thread on front page where it was asked what you studied in school and what job you are currently undertaking

I noticed so many bright heads, 1st class graduates on that thread also, but like one nairalander always litter every thread, he'd say "I won't say a word... "

2 Likes

Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
You fvcked your way to become best graduating student.

Stop this your motivational speech.

UnaToto
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by Dreal1247: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Congratulations, more grease to your bones. Successes continue to accompany you as you go higher in life.
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by ashewoboy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
these girls too dey collect dick wellas. don't be deceived. they just know how to play it well.

congratulations.
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by Tabitha03(f): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by dangotesmummy: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
UnaToto:
You fvcked your way to become best graduating student.

Stop this your motivational speech.

UnaToto
ojowoloriefepe

Do you think every one is like your mother and sisters
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by dangotesmummy: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
ashewoboy:
these girls too dey collect dick wellas. don't be deceived. they just know how to play it well.

congratulations.
wonde

A woman has no right to be successful

If she comes out with 1st class-conscious she bleeped her way through school
If she gets a job-she bleeped the manager or CEO or she's ogas meat

A woman can never be successful without her vagynaaa mentality.na so Una mama train Una? undecided
Re: From Sales Girl To Best Graduating Student – UNIZIK Graduate Onyinyechi Mmecha by ashewoboy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
dangotesmummy:
wonde

A woman has no right to be successful

If she comes out with 1st class-conscious she bleeped her way through school
If she gets a job-she bleeped the manager or CEO or she's ogas meat

A woman can never be successful without her vagynaaa mentality.na so Una mama train Una? undecided

where did I insinuate that? I'm saying they have boyfriends, they attend parties. they have a night stand like every other girl. they get phucked like every other girl. them dey collect dick wellas. they just know how to juxtapose academics with social life. many would think they are just all about the book. that is what I am saying. are you okay? ubiquitous dangotesmummy.

(1) (Reply)

Man Screams He Wants To Die For Buhari See What He Did At Ogba Lagos(video) / 7 Facts About The Dancehall Undertakers / Hot! Singer Seyi Shay Show Some Parts Of Her Body To Her Fans. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.