Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun (1034 Views)

List The Developer Communities In Nigeria You Know: Whatsapp, Telegram And FB / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun by Digitalstarlite: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good evening guys. I believe we have some programmers in d house .i need an app or way to know the messages of Facebook and whatapp of my girlfriend.

Either website or code to type on my phone to check her out.

Thanks
Re: Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun by Ptwealth: 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
Why do you want to do it
Naso Nigerian the behave, it's called privacy if you don't trust her move on.

(1) (Reply)

Having Difficulty Running An Application Built With Visual Studio 2017. / I Need This Kind Of Clustered Screenshots / help me with this in c++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.