Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Northern and Southern Christianity In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Northern and Southern Christianity In Nigeria (163 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northern and Southern Christianity In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
A Christian is someone who has Decided to leave all and Follow JESUS Christ..

A Christian is someone who is Willing and Ready to Die for the Name of JESUS Christ..

You see these kinds of Christians up North. I really envy and doff my Heart for our Northern Brethren..

Brethren who are ready to Give it all for JESUS CHRIST. In the Midst of Bombs and killings, you see them still come out for a service to connect with JESUS. O My GOD.

In Southern Nigeria Of Today, what we have is

Instagram and Socialmedia Christians,

Christians who are after gratifying and taking care of the flesh

Christians who are primary focused on their finances and pockets

Christians who are After Modifying The Word to suit themselves

Show up /Party Christians

Christians who are willing to join the Unbelievers in bringing down their fellow Christians in different formats

Church going Christians with no firm Trust in JESUS Christ

These are the Christians you See Most in the southern parts of Nigeria.. They are so engaged in what to acquire and how to Show up.

Listen, This is not Christianity!

Paul the Apostle was given a Prophecy or Revelation that he was going to be bound.
In Acts 21:11-13. Paul said in Verse 13

Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus. This is christianity!

Daniel was Band From Praying by The President of his country. What did he do? He opened wide his Curtains and Prayed not Minding the Consequences.

Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago in Daniel 3:16-18 to the king that they will not bow to his rules, No matter what.
In Verse 18 they said to the king( The President)

But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

If this was our Southern Nigeria Believers, they will give you 7 reasons why u should bow ..

Queen Esther said,
If I Perish I Perish!

In Acts 5:40-41
The Apostles were beaten and Warned not to speak in the Name of JESUS! But what happened? They came out immediately Preaching the Gospel and counting themselves Privileged to be Beaten for the Name of JESUS.

That is Christianity!

Christians need to wake up! Especially the Southern Christians in Nigeria..

Just an Ordinary Virus , and people are scampering here and there ! Some say I am not going to Church and they are posting pictures ip and Down

Serving GOD is not a bed of Roses..

Luke 17:33
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

In Italy, as of yesterday,I saw Dead Bodies are now being put in churches..

Listen ,
GOD'S WORD does not Change with the Changing World!

Heaven and Earth will pass away, GOD'S WORD Remains

GOD'S Word that says They That Trust In GOD shall be as Mount Zion that Cannot be moved Remains Sure for them that Believe...

A Thousand shall fall at thy side and Ten Thousand and your Right side but it shall not come near thee is as Real as it was when it was Written..

Christians should Wake from being Nominal church going Christians to Bible Believing People!

For GOD Cannot be Mocked! Whatever we Sow , we Reap!

He/She That Hath Ear to Hear, Let Them Hear..

(1) (Reply)

Host Your Church Services On Tv / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Covid-19 Makes Me Feel Every Sunday That The Church Has Been Raptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.