Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Best Kind Of System To Get - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Kind Of System To Get (808 Views)

How To Order Components From Amazon and build any kind Of Custom PC in Nigeria / Get All Kind Of Used Laptop Motherboards Here At A Good Price. / How To Resolve Any Kind Of Quickbooks Error With Experts' Guidance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Kind Of System To Get by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys i need some of your assistance, which kind of system do you recommend that i can get for 140000 it must be core i7 and 4GBram and 1 terabyte
Re: The Best Kind Of System To Get by davidadenrele: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello,

I have a very good tested American used HP Laptops i can recommend for you with good configuration and very good battery life, if you are interested kindly call me on or whatsapp on 08023900627.

Thanks

David
Re: The Best Kind Of System To Get by Miratus(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Which answers you are looking for? You already described everything you may ever need for basically any reason out there so hopefully we really can make it done entirely. I recommend you to get at min 8GB if not 16 for today and SSD even smallest one.
Re: The Best Kind Of System To Get by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most hpsystem i see above 4gb are not in the price range i want
Miratus:
Which answers you are looking for? You already described everything you may ever need for basically any reason out there so hopefully we really can make it done entirely. I recommend you to get at min 8GB if not 16 for today and SSD even smallest one.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Badly In Need Of Help!! / Dell Latitude E7470.. 2pcs.. SOLD OUT! / Computer Repair Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.