Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes (568 Views)

Covid19? Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes / Marijuana For Sale | Weed For Sale | Cannabis For Sale | Legal Marijuana Online / Monkeypox: Delta State Commissioner For Health Visits Suspected Victims(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by LordReed(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Africa Feeds

Ghana legalizes cannabis for health and industrial purposes
by Isaac Kaledzi March 21, 2020
Marijuana
Ghana has legalized the use of cannabis for health and industrial purposes as it joins other African countries hoping to derive economic and health benefits from the substance.

On Friday the country’s Parliament passed into law the Narcotics Control Commission Bill, 2019.

The law now makes the country’s Narcotics Control Board (NACOB) a Commission with enhanced powers to oversee the industrial use of some narcotic substances.

The Commission however will have the mandate to control and eliminate the trafficking of prohibited narcotic drugs to ensure public safety.

https://africafeeds.com/2020/03/20/ghana-legalizes-cannabis-for-health-and-industrial-purposes/
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by Yenefer(f): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
They just open the Pandora's box.. homeless and crazy people will increase they should ask those state in US that legalize this plant whatsup
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by ignis: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
I need to relocate to Ghana.
Enough of hiding just to get high.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by Humphrizy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Goodnews for em ganja fam
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by LordReed(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
They just open the Pandora's box.. homeless and crazy people will increase they should ask those state in US that legalize this plant whatsup

Provide the statistics that proves what you are saying.

Besides legalising for health is different from legalising for recreational use. Something like CBD oil has been shown to have positive health effects.
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by Eagleboney(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
better for them,
when all the boys there go turn to wiz khalifa ,
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by lizdammy: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordReed:

Provide the statistics that proves what you are saying.

Besides legalising for health is different from legalising for recreational use. Something like CBD oil has been shown to have positive health effects.
You are right
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by JimenaT: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2020
That's great news. We must thoroughly investigate the medicinal uses of cannabis and not be guided by prejudice. I hope other countries will follow suit.
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by Jakumo(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:
I need to relocate to Ghana.
Enough of hiding just to get high.

I know you are speaking in the abstract about hiding to get high, and I know you are only relocating to Ghana on an official fact-finding mission, in order to report back here in the Nairaland forum, with the full extent of your investigative discoveries there.

In the meantime, kindly check this pinshure for educational purposes only, of course.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by Jakumo(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Lina555:

I absolutely agree. CBD oil helps many people who suffer from pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia, various disorders, etc. The latest research proved its benefits for health (you can find out more here). But I'm against legalization marijuana for recreational use. This type of cannabis contains THC, is harmful and leads to addiction.

You go cry when Presido Buhari order all man pikin to plant Akure Wonda Bush for dem house, to take manage demsef during Corona holiday time.
Re: Ghana Legalizes Cannabis For Health And Industrial Purposes by jackfruit800: 9:32am On May 02, 2020
It is really cool because it helps people a lot. It is a really healthy thing which should be legal everywhere I guess. I recommend that you have a look at here for more info about it and how to use such things. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cuban Doctors Arriving In Italy To Help Fight Coronavirus / Covid-19: Vaccine That Could End The Pandemic Is Being Tested In China / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.