Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? (245 Views)

Why Don't You Learn Video Editing And... / Learn Avatar Creation And Animation / Need A Professional Video Editor/producer In Lagos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Professional Video Editing And Animation In Abuja? by Shakaranews2020: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys, please, I wish to hone my video editing skill to a professional level and also learn a bit of 2d and 3d animation. I base in Abuja and would love suggestion on where I could possibly acquire such skill in Abuja and how much it could cost.

If you're based in Abuja and wish to be paid to teach me, I'm gamed too. And how much could this cost me?

(1) (Reply)

Bringing You Easy And Affordable Broadcasting / You Can’t Believe What Your Friend Can Do / What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts About The United States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.