Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. (894 Views)

Help Identify This Animal / Can You Identify This Snake? / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by showbiz4all27(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
I saw this snake while returning from a friend in the neighborhood, if not that I used phone touch it could have been a different story as the snake positioned itself immediately after opening the gate with its head up ready to strike.

There's no bush in my street and everywhere is already developed with buildings.

Kindly help identify the name of this particular creature. Thanks to friends that assisted in doing justice to it.

Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Davash222(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
The snake long like Abuja-Kaduna expressway
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Jimmy17(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
How did you kill something longer than you?
If you can kill it you can name(identify) it angry

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Humphrizy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Omo....dx snake long gan. smh
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Assuming it was alive, we would have helped you identify the name of the snake and probably his state of origin.
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by seunlayi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ankara snake

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Getintouch2004(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
The name is "Long Snake"
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by showbiz4all27(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2020
@Lala...come and identify the name of your daily food please.

Nairalanders kindly help with the name. I need to know because I'm still scared of what could brought this snake into the compound.
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Donkelzy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Waiting patiently For lala to push it to front page
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Rabbitcartel: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yeah this is coronapython
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Rabbitcartel: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
showbiz4all27:
@Lala...come and identify the name of your daily food please.

Nairalanders kindly help with the name. I need to know because I'm still scared of what could brought this snake into the compound.

I've never seen this pattern before n I know much about African snakes... person for ur villa wan dey spy niyen..
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by davillian(m): 5:01am On Mar 24, 2020
With my knowledge of snakes still I can't identify this one
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by davillian(m): 5:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Looks like vine snake
Though they come in different pattern
Op is the head of the snake looking funny?
Like long and sharp
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by explosiveskull(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2020
That's a python

Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by DaddyMorenike: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
That's a German shepherd.
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by LajaLaba: 2:17am On Mar 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Simeonjoe1: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Carpet viper highly venomous, not that long but your camera angle made it so
Re: Kindly Help Identify The Name Of This Snake. by Simeonjoe1: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
davillian:
With my knowledge of snakes still I can't identify this one

It's a carpet viper. Very common in west Africa and responsible for high snake bite fatalities.
Ops camera made it looks longer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lion's Share Is Here... Join This Smart Contract Before It's Launched! / Caucasian Male And Female Dogs � / Xbox One For Swap With Any Pure Breed Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.