Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London (52786 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Kate Henshaw Skydives From Plane In Dubai / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by tfash96(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The things we call beauty Queens nowadays are scary.

Any bleached dwarf is automatically a beauty queen

Gone are the years of Regina Askia and the lots when you will see a beauty queen and almost somersault.

Now once you below 3feet and have a bleached skin, you become one.
Show us every female in your entire family let's look at them and comment before u judge

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by NairaMaster1(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The things we call beauty Queens nowadays are scary.

Any bleached dwarf is automatically a beauty queen

Gone are the years of Regina Askia and the lots when you will see a beauty queen and almost somersault.

Now once you below 3feet and have a bleached skin, you become one.

Your ability to Bleep organizers makes you a beauty queen

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
When I read Buckingham palace, I thought the girl visited the Queen. Not knowing she just went as a normal tourist to take photos at the front of the gate like some girls do (especially those ones that like standing in front of black gates grin). Skydiving that you aren't the one jumping out by yourself, is that one skydiving? Its really worrying that with Covid-19 disturbing the world, someone had the time to make this news worthy. My dear I hope you'll remain there for now.

3 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Viktom(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2020
And this is a news worthy of front page? Nairaland needs renovation
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by suzzyboss(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Don't come back again.. Imagine someone like this after flexing brings coronavirus to Nigeria here, to people that don't have visa or passport
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by missimelda01(f): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
kenodrill:

Ur such a sweet pretty Damsel.
Thank you.
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by hisexcellency34: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Just quarantine her when she returns
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
is it garri that she is drinking grin
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by mrZENographer: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The guy behind her in the last pic is pleased. I've always wanted to skydive and I know I will after I leave this country.

In Heaven above, there will be not just skydiving fun but also flying.

Seek for Heaven. Matthew 6:33

By praying for the grace Luke 18:1

By obeying the Word John 14:15

By abstaining from sin 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by realoscar84(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
This man haff old like me. grin grin grin I used to listen to this advert on radio while living in portharcourt early 2000's

SultanOfPuna:
Sing it with me
Sacluxx Paint.. Okacha Mma
Sacluxx Paint... Okacha Mma!!!

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by olowodara(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Follow www.instagram.com/walkurpage to promote your products and services
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by juniorstar(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2020
RonaldoVido:

That is what they will not tell us.

And when did snapping pictures Infront of Buckingham palace become an achievement ?

This Gleesmodel sef.

Smh

lol...she for enter inside make dem use broom sweep am commot
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by friday2011(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Top Nigerian Ex Beauty Queen And Model, Nneze Richards Holidays In Dubai, London, Narrates Experience

Top Nigeria Model and Ex Beauty Queen, Her Majesty, Queen Nneze Richards has taken a delightful holiday trip to Dubai in the United Arab Emirate and a visit to London in the United kingdom. Queen Nneze released videos and photos of her amazing and fun-filled experience overseas few days ago.

The Enugu state born ex beauty Queen and super model told State Press that the experience she had was overwhelming and quite expository. She described the holiday trip as one like never before, considering the exquisite 7star services she received, both at the Buckingham Palace in London and "dinner in the sky luxury relaxation at the Burj in Dubai. As well as her memorable skydiving.

Her luxury and executive lifestyle is one which so many Beauty Queens may be unable to meet up with. Although, she remains a true definition for a vibrant and ambitious visionary lady, focused on result oriented engagements and prospective initiatives for improving lives and encouraging developments, especially through her extension of charity and humanitarian gestures. She established an NGO, to ensure a responsive vision of charity towards the underprivileged persons.

Queen Nneze has received several honorable recognitions, awards and notable commendations for her strides in modeling and pageantry. In 2015 she emerged winner of Miss Independence Nigeria and also won Face of The World Nigeria, an internationally recognized pageant contest, featuring several colourful events, which included the parades of top models and fashion designers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0z1139J-GA

Bikonu, no come back come increase our COVID-19 records...

You dey there dey enjoy alone now...

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by sammyoriade(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Click the link below to watch the interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBv0054HKeg
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Dpundict: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Who this story help?
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Dpundict: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2020
kenodrill:

Ur such a sweet pretty Damsel.
seriously?. Ok! Let me check
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by kenodrill: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Dpundict:
seriously?. Ok! Let me check

Lol... Stop acting like you don't know!

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The guy behind her in the last pic is pleased. I've always wanted to skydive and I know I will after I leave this country.
No need to leave Nigeria, we offer sky,nose,head,nose diving services in warri. Your patronage is highly expected, thank you. And sorry ,we usually encourage customers to come with their coffin in case.....
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
When I read Buckingham palace, I thought the girl visited the Queen. Not knowing she just went as a normal tourist to take photos at the front of the gate like some girls do (especially those ones that like standing in front of black gates grin). Skydiving that you aren't the one jumping out by yourself, is that one skydiving? Its really worrying that with Covid-19 disturbing the world, someone had the time to make this news worthy. My dear I hope you'll remain there for now.
Show me where you have been 1st be4 commenting
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Derrinclay:

Show me where you have been 1st be4 commenting

I should come online and show a total stranger photos about myself.

Very hilarious...its not everyone that hugs the spotlight or feels the need for that.

This is a faceless forum and I like it that way.

Once you put your pictures on social media, then you should be ready for comments, isn't that what you wanted in the first place?! grin grin grin

Sorry Derrinclay I can't oblige you. But you my friend could do that if you feel the need.

2 Likes

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Lilcentt(f): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Alexreports Don change name to Gleesmodel
we all know Alex is a subsidiary of Nairaland. is the Gleesmodel a subsidiary to Alexreports or Nairaland
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Lilcentt(f): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Alexreports Don change name to Gleesmodel
we all know Alex is a subsidiary of Nairaland. is the Gleesmodel a subsidiary to Alexreports or Nairaland ;DAlexreports Don change name to Gleesmodel
we all know Alex is a subsidiary of Nairaland. is the Gleesmodel a subsidiary to Alexreports or Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
the niggardry is strong with nigerian yeyebrities
one would have though exposure to money would have imbibed them with some common sense
but when you have a so called omo baba olowo who is so stupid, or maybe so broke that he ignores warnings that he has far more information about to go and party, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Asekhamhe1: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Abeg make she stay there even if she wan heavn dive no p but make she dey there for some time. Tanchu
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by sirgalahad26(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
She is obviously flexing but at the detriment of her health, in this era of social distancing and the stay at home campaign, you're busying yourself with jumping from place to place and numerous body contact!
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nnena Richard abi watin be her name, better stay there, no dream of coming back to naija abeg
Re: Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

I should come online and show a total stranger photos about myself.

Very hilarious...its not everyone that hugs the spotlight or feels the need for that.

This is a faceless forum and I like it that way.

Once you put your pictures on social media, then you should be ready for comments, isn't that what you wanted in the first place?! grin grin grin

Sorry Derrinclay I can't oblige you. But you my friend could do that if you feel the need.
i do agree with you on some points,its just that you did not appreciate anything about the picture,there is nothing wrong with travelling and taking pictures of important sites,not every1 is opportune to travel outside,life is short enjoy every moment you have,and also appreciate peoples progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.