Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People (44399 Views)

More Than 2,000 Pro-Palestinian Protesters Arrested Across US Campuses / Germany Bans Any Protest In Support Of Hamas Today / Germany Bans UK, South Africa Arrivals Until Jan 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by pajudah007(m): 1:50am On Mar 23, 2020
EdoPrince93:
If this were to be nigeria just watch how they will senselessly gather for no meaning Just to prove that nigerians will always be nigerians..... They can never hear word....

The dead vulture meat seller above and below me is claiming government should enforce it in nigeria, how can it be enforced when your slowpoke of a presidiotic father is ignorant and adamant to everything that seems right... Is he even aware of what coronavirus is?

Smh...
Why do you always use insulting words on everything you address? Slow down o, this life no be so o
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by EdoPrince93(m): 1:51am On Mar 23, 2020
pajudah007:
Why do you always use insulting words on everything you address? Slow down o, this life no be so o

I only use them only when necessary but NOTED wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by mordred44: 1:55am On Mar 23, 2020
HAPI BIRTH DAY RONALDINHO
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by sofiscatedmoron: 1:55am On Mar 23, 2020
MoneyMan5:
Just ban people from coming outside grin

Why is Nnamdi Kanu Quiet these days? grin
Yoruba Muslims, even when u are dying you are scared of biafra leaving you,,
Attachee by force amaka cheesy
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by pajudah007(m): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Now I respect you honestly.

1 Like

Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by EdoPrince93(m): 1:59am On Mar 23, 2020
pajudah007:
Now I respect you honestly.

Thanks bruv
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by teepain: 2:14am On Mar 23, 2020
payperpost:
Sleep over this: 30 days ago, it's 30 cases in Italy, Spain and USA; today it's 53,575 in Italy, 26,747 in USA, and 24,926 in Spain....Today, it's 30 cases in Nigeria; the next 30 days will be crucial for Nigeria. Therefore, the focus should not be on 30 cases but the unidentified cases out there.....We’re so far behind this thing at this point. And the reason we’re so far behind is because we’ve had so little testing...... Pray for Nigeria in distress

I believe the cases are under-reported as you pointed out.

Sadly, Lagos has the highest number of reported cases but I will not be surprised if some other states actually have more incidences than Lagos State.

Of all the states, Lagos State is the only one (and this is purely based on my observation, I might be wrong) that has shown aggression in tackling this issue and even Lagos State needs to do more.
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by Trezagezz: 2:31am On Mar 23, 2020
[s][/s]
MoneyMan5:

[s][/s]

And you are very silly,blind,deaf and myopic to see when your demented Father killer Buhari called it Covic 1 9...
u are just been silly..
atulu
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
This one is strong o. So a father, a mother and their son can't sit together to eat at a dining table anymore

Edited: I for fear!!! Family members are exempted. Thanks to who pointed my attention to this fact.
You are always welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by enemyofprogress: 2:47am On Mar 23, 2020
And we are here complaining of 50

1 Like

Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by able20(m): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2020
enemyofprogress:
And we are here complaining of 50
. 50 watin?
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by Amanda4life: 3:43am On Mar 23, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy
OlawaleBammie:

Eehn?? Wich fasting??

Hhheeeee!!! A whole one month!! Kilodeeee??

Abeg abeg abeg me no follow do oo
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by TheMostComplex1: 4:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Angrymode:

Funny u grin grin

Bayelsa State government is waiting till on the 26th to shut down Primary and Secondary Schools. We are gladly expecting our first confirmed case here.

God will not let us see it
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by PropertyBuying(f): 5:48am On Mar 23, 2020
EdoPrince93:

What a development! this pandemic has really thought the whole world a lesson.

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by SoliBayNG: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87679353:
Edoprince93, looking at your signature,
was when we realised that selling dead meats is your family business.
Only a loser and failure in life can go that low

On Nairaland,
when you have been able to place some nuisances to their miserable place after a lot of knocks on their heads like the kid, edoprince93 above,
They will never have the effrontery to quote your moniker to say rubbish anymore, even if your moniker is written in CAPITAL LETTERS! wink
You will only see them hiding behind themselves quoting you or codedly posting so your moniker won't see their stupidity and give them the usual GBAS-GBOS that reset their brains sharply!
(We have been noticing that on a weekly basis now!)
They are learning how to respect the rules of the forum by force by fire.
We told u , una go dey alright las las tongue tongue
Edoprince93 the kiddo, stop being a coward, okay?
You and your senior wailing zombies.
Fake, substandard trolls.
The taming of the shrew! grin cheesy wink

Thanks for replying that kid.
He has learnt his lessons.
He has eaten his words raw already wink
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable youths like you on this forum.

[/b]
Atheist, who call God/Jehovah different kind of demeaning and unprintable names.
Learn to take your time to read before commenting,
So you won't sound so 'slow' next time and stop embarassing your fellow atheists online.

Now read the quote below for the 2nd time.......this time very slowly,
by doing so, you will get your answer.
[b]Internet is not by trolling on God!!

We pray you find him soon.
SMH!

He has learnt his lessons now, after making mouth everywhere.

Meanwhile,
Government should enforce the one we have going on here, especially on large gatherings.
It is for Nigerian's safety.
Sane Nigerians that is.

On a lighter mood amidst on this crazy happenings around the world........

Stop quoting fake news. You guys should Google stuff before you post it. Lighter note that spreads unnecessary fear?
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by dfrost: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2020
nurez305:
This Is serious

Fake news.
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by rottennaija(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Interesting...

I wonder why nobody is seeing this as the THANOS SNAP

Marvel tried to warn us in an entertaining way...

Because its not killing as many people as possible. Probably, Thanos snapped would make sense. Reduce the world by 50%, people just vanished out of the blues.
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by d33types: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2020
edlion57:
Nobody is talking about solution..why just only the preventions

Because prevention is cheaper and more effective than curing.
Infact, prevention is the bedrock of public health medicine
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by truthisgood: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2020
MoneyMan5:

I taught you went for deliverance last time is like it didn't work or should I say the demon refuse to go out.Do the issue of Corona Virus have anything to do with Namdi Kanu speech?
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by EnterpriseMan: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2020
edlion57:
Nobody is talking about solution..why just only the preventions

Because it's a virus, it has no solution. It comes and goes, so the best solution is to prevent it spreading further. So when those persons infected are either dead or no longer have the virus, the number of infected would gradually reduce until the virus becomes history. Its like having the flu, you can either stay indoors till its gone, so start sneezing on peoples faces and spread it. wink
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by EnterpriseMan: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2020
lonlytroy:
Same germany that rejected my visa application... I just dey laugh
So? if you have a good reason for applying, they wouldn't have rejected it.
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by Coreyon: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
post=87679353:
Edoprince93, looking at your signature,
was when we realised that selling dead meats is your family business.
Only a loser and failure in life can go that low

On Nairaland,
when you have been able to place some nuisances to their miserable place after lot of knocks on their heads like the kid, edoprince93 above,
They will never have the effrontery to quote your moniker directly to say rubbish anymore, even if your moniker is written in CAPITAL LETTERS! wink
You will only see them hiding behind themselves quoting you or codedly posting so your moniker won't see their stupidity and give them the usual GBAS-GBOS that reset their brains sharply!
(We have been noticing that on a weekly basis now!)
They are learning how to respect the rules of the forum by force by fire.
We told u , una go dey alright las las tongue tongue
Edoprince93 the kiddo, stop being a coward, okay?
You and your senior wailing zombies.
Fake, substandard trolls.
The taming of the shrew! grin cheesy wink

Thanks for replying that kid.
He has learnt his lessons.
He has eaten his words raw already wink
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable youths like you on this forum.

[/b]
Atheist, who call God/Jehovah different kind of demeaning and unprintable names.
Learn to take your time to read before commenting,
So you won't sound so 'slow' next time and stop embarassing your fellow atheists online.

Now read the quote below for the 2nd time.......this time very slowly,
by doing so, you will get your answer.
[b]Internet is not by trolling on God!!

We pray you find him soon.
SMH!

He has learnt his lessons now, after making mouth everywhere.

Meanwhile,
Government should enforce the one we have going on here, especially on large gatherings.
It is for Nigerian's safety.
Sane Nigerians that is.

On a lighter mood amidst on this crazy happenings around the world........
[/s]
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by EnterpriseMan: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2020
evergenuineshop:
So the virus no dey infect animal?

Its a zoonotic virus, so it can be transmitted between animal's, insects and humans.. it actually originated from animals.
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by Coreyon: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Thanks bruv
bro this is a junk mail
i can't receive mail
drop your email let me mail you instead
Re: Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People by Judybash93(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2020
nurez305:
This Is serious

The second one really got me f***ked up
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drivers Stop To Grab N62 Million Flying Cash On Georgia Highway (Video, Photo) / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.