Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles (1900 Views)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Iauepress: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rivers State Government
*Breaking News.*

As a way of stopping the spread of coronal virus, the Rivers State government has directed 14 seaters bus to carry only 10 persons including the driver and conductor.
Tricycle(Keke) will carry a total of 3 persons including the driver, taxi will carry 4 persons including the driver while the Suzuki bus will now carry a total of 5 including the driver.
From tomorrow Monday 23, 2020 a special taskforce will arrest offenders.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by chinae(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Trust PH and price hyke.
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Iauepress: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2020
chinae:
Trust PH and price hyke.
U think they'll do such at this time?
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by crestedaguiyi: 2:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Iauepress:

U think they'll do such at this time?

you say? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by clevvermind(m): 3:53am On Mar 23, 2020
chinae:
Trust PH and price hyke.
even with that, I think it is the best.
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Mstick: 5:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Please I have created a topic about this and I don't know why the mods refused to bring it to front page despite my plea.

I paid for international passports for my family and I since last year in Rivers State, and till today we've not gotten it.

We're being told no booklets, apparently Rivers State immigration printed passports for the public last in June 2019.

We were told to bring extra 15k per passport to "sort" the PCO, initially I refused because the money I spent for the express was A LOT!

But along the line I had to pay because of my child's failing health.

I want to beg any Nigerian that can help me, please, please, please, it's long over due. It's been 6 MONTHS now.

Mr Rauf Aregbesola, sir please help me.

I went down to immigration office last week, I was told no old booklets and if I want I can apply for the new booklets, that means I've to forfeit the 240,000 naira I've already paid and pay another money.

I am pleading! This is not the way it was.

Rivers State immigration has caused me and my family so much pain. I don't even want to talk about.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Nice move, but he should also have a plan b, so that transporters will not frustrate the residents of the state
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by helinues: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2020
And who will make it up to the drivers?

Rivers government or the passengers?
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Kulverstukas(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Mstick:
Please I have created a topic about this and I don't know why the mods refused to bring it to front page despite my plea.

I paid for international passports for my family and I since last year in Rivers State, and till today we've not gotten it.

We're being told no booklets, apparently Rivers State immigration printed passports for the public last in June 2019.

We were told to bring extra 15k per passport to "sort" the PCO, initially I refused because the money I spent for the express was A LOT!

I want to beg any Nigerian that can help me, please, please, please, it's long over due. It's been 6 MONTHS now.

I went down to immigration office last week, I was told no old booklets and if I want I can apply for the new booklets, that means I've to forfeit the 240,000 naira I've already paid and pay another money.

Rivers State immigration has caused me and my family so much pain. I don't even want to talk about.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME.
I could assist you get your passports... You obviously have no one influential at Fed. Sec. PH that's why you're being tossed around.
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by donveekings: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Mstick:

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME.
Which one is Rivers State immigration again?
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Mstick: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2020
I went there on my own but last month I got some and I was told to bring the 15k each passport if not the PCO wouldn't work on my file.

Kulverstukas:
I could assist you get your passports... You obviously have no one influential at Fed. Sec. PH that's why you're being tossed around.
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Will this be implemented here...I know this is naija oo
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by YorubaKinging: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Nice approach
But I hope you're all ready to feel the effects of all these measures

Muslims annual fasting might be cancelled

And once your sultan gives the go ahead, you'll obey
Re: Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2020
It hasn't been enforced, people are still sitting 4 per sit in buses and three per seat in small vehicles.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Excludes Nigeria In $1.9bn COVID-19 Response Launch / Upcoming Technology That Will Change The World / Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.