Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Sex And Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex And Coronavirus (259 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Difference Between Malaria And Coronavirus / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Debunks Pastor Chris' Claim On Antichrist, 5G And Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Coronavirus by NLSOFT: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
In the face of what is currently happening in the world, please stay safe, watching what is going on in the world, FEAR, PANIC, Italy Now Helpless and have lost control over corona virus

Nigeria Has Recorded Over 30+ confirm cases as of now. Panic everywhere

Now is the time to hold your body, stay away from sex, if you can't stay faithful to your wife. please don't visit prostitutes

Stay Safe, Reduce the spread, hold the body with your partner only

Get the 100% Natural Sex Booster Here https://nairalearn.com/course/100-natural-sex-booster/

Whether it is still safe to give cunnilingus currently, about the crazy health benefits of cunnilingus aka pleasing a woman orally and explain to your partner in detail what the coronavirus truly is.

At this time sex and coronavirus may sound rebellious nature, about intimacy, sexuality, relationships, and lovemaking in a way nobody did before me

I wanted to shine a new light on the topics of lovemaking, intimacy, and relationships so that people like you would feel freer to express their true desires.���� even at this hard time

It hurt me how sexuality had been shamed and made look dirty by society and many religions while it is humans' most natural desire to connect, uplift and rise.

And for the same reason, I am rebelling again now. ��

I am rebelling against the mass media news and those running the world for spreading fear, creating economic disruption and desperation in people.

And I am rebelling with joy, focus, and positivity.

We may be limited physically at the moment, but we are not limited in our choices of thoughts.�

What you focus on the most, you create, sunshine!

What is it that you want to create right now? How would you like to live? In what type of world? Create it in your mind right now. Visualize it. Over and over again.

THIS is how we create the world.�

The more you focus on what you fear and the potential disasters to happen from this current crisis the more you are making it come to reality.

I am not saying to look away from what is currently happening, nor to deny it. I encourage you to question everything you hear these days. Understand better what is truly happening and then control your own point of attraction.

We are vibrational beings and you and I have the power to create this world!

If you feel called to, share this letter with your friends, my love.�♀�♂�♀ It is so important.

Remind them of their own focus. Remind them of the power of their thoughts. Remind them of their own power as creators.

YOU ARE IMPORTANT NOW. �What you think about now and what you give most of your attention to is crucial.

P.s. Click here https://nairalearn.com/course/100-natural-sex-booster/ Get Access To 100% Natural Sex Booster video NOW �

(1) (Reply)

Identity Of The First Man From Nigeria To Die Of Coronavirus Revealed / Obiano’s Wife Lifts Physically, Mentally Challenged Persons / BREAKING: WHO Decries ‘chronic’ Global Shortage Of Protective Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.