Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Rapper Obsessed With Singer, Joeboy Offers Him His Ass For Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Obsessed With Singer, Joeboy Offers Him His Ass For Free (750 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Bbnaija Ceec Pregnant With Singer Peruzzi's Child? (screenshots) / Little Girl Refuses Her Dad To Carry Her After A Photo With Singer Skiibii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Obsessed With Singer, Joeboy Offers Him His Ass For Free by TheHitEmpire: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bayelsa Rap Act, Jay Dappa has long expressed his feelings for R&B singer Joseph Akinfenwa-Donus, popularly called Joeboy. His feelings for him increased today when he found out they share the same first name, “Joseph”

Out of excitement, he took to his page, “Joeboy is my namesake. Bro come and Bleep my ass already” This has captured the attention of a few that has made them to wonder if Jay Dappa is gay all these while or he only wish to try it with his man crush, Joeboy for the first time.

He Wrote:

READ MORE & PHOTOS

https://www.thehitempire.com/rapper-obsessed-with-singer-joeboy-offers-him-his-ass-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: See Wizkids' Candid Advice To People On Novel Viral Disease (PHOTO) / Nigerian Govt Share N8500 See How To Collect Your Own (video) / Yul Edochie, Celebrates 2nd Son's 12th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.