Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

My First Post Here And About Nigerian Headdress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Post Here And About Nigerian Headdress (1151 Views)

My Packs, My First Post Here, Ladies.. My Packs Cool Or Not / Celebrating Nairaland @ 10!!! Represent Your First Post On Nairaland / 10 Misconceptions About Nigerian Filling Stations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Post Here And About Nigerian Headdress by Acaraje: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2010
Hello to all!  smiley

I'm a woman from Brazil, hence my username Acarajé which is the Brazilian version of Akara.

I'm very interested in Nigerian culture and I need some help regarding headdresses.

I cover my head almost daily and I'm looking for new ways to do so. I've seen some very pretty Nigerian style head dresses but they look very hard to make. I would like to know if anyone in the forum could help me learn how to wrap my head in some of these styles, show me new styles and give me tips regarding fabric choices, online shopping etc.

Your help would be very appreciated ^_^

Thank you in advance
Re: My First Post Here And About Nigerian Headdress by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
Moderator, can you post this in fashion? I think the lady will get help over there.
Re: My First Post Here And About Nigerian Headdress by Acaraje: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2010
That would be great! I was trying to find a better place to post it, but I'm still figuring out my way in this forum. Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

When Did Humans Become Ashamed Of The Body / Nta Is Broadcasting Osun State Festival Instead Of The Bomb Blast / Video Of The Kaduna Bomb Blast: Viewers Descretion Is Advised! Really Graphic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.