Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Did You Fail Jamb See Solution To Bad Grades - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Fail Jamb See Solution To Bad Grades (228 Views)

Drone For Jamb.?.. See The Exam Ekpo I Catch My Ss1 Student With / Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Fail Jamb See Solution To Bad Grades by mariayemi: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2020
I Also thought it wasn't possible to upgrade you jamb result but this man just proved me very wrong i got my score upgraded from 171 to 256 i am the happiest person in the world right now if you would like to also upgrade your result just talk to him on WhatsApp let him know you're from Facebook i promise you he would also put a smile on your face. His WhatsApp number is ..

Re: Did You Fail Jamb See Solution To Bad Grades by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Scam
Re: Did You Fail Jamb See Solution To Bad Grades by mariayemi: 1:12am On Mar 25, 2020
You still have the opportunity to apply for your upgrades

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship: SOAS Postgraduate Funding For Nigerian Students At University Of Lo / Scholarship To Study Abroad For Nigerian Students 2020 Application List / My Shoutout To All Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.