Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria (34942 Views)

Can One Do Customer's Service Job Remotely From Nigeria? / My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by OYENIYIJK: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
fivver is your sure bet bruh. I made as much $2000 -$3000 any time I have time off from my offshore work. As a mariner I work six month on sea and rest for two months. Within this period I expend that time off on making good money on fiverr. Give it a trial and thank me later
sorry sir, what gig sir
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by Nmeri17: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Den dey talk about professionals not some unsuccessful meat seller ....... U think say cos u dey sell to oyinbo mean say u dey work for foreign My friend sit down and cut your dead meat
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by stagger: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Justarandomguy:
Internet and electricity is the main problem in this country for a remote job.

Oga. relocate to a West African country that has those things.
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by Justarandomguy: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2020
stagger:

which one abeg?
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by MrBachelor: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
stagger:

Like?
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by dgee1(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2020
Hello bro, have you started the project? I'm very interested in it and God bless you for this post!
NubianX:

Try Upwork

Also access this link.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurencebradford/2017/06/25/11-websites-where-you-can-find-a-remote-tech-job/

But your best chance at making any sense off these portals is when efficient with a particular (professional) skill set...a requirement/qualification you can also acquire remotely of course.

Look YOUNG NIGERIANS, You can legitimately BECOME RICH...YES, I mean it, be a BIG Boy...by legitimately using you laptop and a fast internet from the comfort of your Ajegunle. Eschew yahoo-yahoo please! You are wasting your life and that of your unborn generations scamming innocent souls. Nigeria has great talents and you are part of those talents - whether living in diaspora or at home.

I and my team will soon be launching a project that will enable Nigerian youths legitimately study and work abroad and legitimately earn good money ($£€¥₩) without leaving 9ja...or even ever needing do - just like smart youths from India, China, S/Korea and South Asia are doing . Trust me, if u have just small BIG Boys change, 9ja na paradise...e better pass Yankee on the same cash flow!

Stay tuned for more details...
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by THONYWHYTE001: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
igwegeorgiano:
fivver is your sure bet bruh. I made as much $2000 -$3000 any time I have time off from my offshore work. As a mariner I work six month on sea and rest for two months. Within this period I expend that time off on making good money on fiverr. Give it a trial and thank me later

Please I am new to fivver, can you recommend a group for me to join? As I believe this will get me quicky grounded on the platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Different Between Ond & Nd? / Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.