Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,487,105 members, 5,636,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 June 2020 at 01:47 PM

4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria (29087 Views)

4 Things You Must Do Before That Interview / 4 Things You Should Consider Before Taking A New Job / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by OYENIYIJK(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24
igwegeorgiano:
fivver is your sure bet bruh. I made as much $2000 -$3000 any time I have time off from my offshore work. As a mariner I work six month on sea and rest for two months. Within this period I expend that time off on making good money on fiverr. Give it a trial and thank me later
sorry sir, what gig sir
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by Nmeri17: 10:17pm On Mar 24
nairalanduseles:

Den dey talk about professionals not some unsuccessful meat seller ....... U think say cos u dey sell to oyinbo mean say u dey work for foreign My friend sit down and cut your dead meat
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by stagger: 11:46pm On Mar 30
Justarandomguy:
Internet and electricity is the main problem in this country for a remote job.

Oga. relocate to a West African country that has those things.
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by Justarandomguy: 9:59am On Mar 31
stagger:

which one abeg?
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by MrBachelor: 5:48pm On Apr 06
stagger:

Like?
Re: 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria by dgee1(m): 9:03pm On May 23
Hello bro, have you started the project? I'm very interested in it and God bless you for this post!
NubianX:

Try Upwork

Also access this link.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurencebradford/2017/06/25/11-websites-where-you-can-find-a-remote-tech-job/

But your best chance at making any sense off these portals is when efficient with a particular (professional) skill set...a requirement/qualification you can also acquire remotely of course.

Look YOUNG NIGERIANS, You can legitimately BECOME RICH...YES, I mean it, be a BIG Boy...by legitimately using you laptop and a fast internet from the comfort of your Ajegunle. Eschew yahoo-yahoo please! You are wasting your life and that of your unborn generations scamming innocent souls. Nigeria has great talents and you are part of those talents - whether living in diaspora or at home.

I and my team will soon be launching a project that will enable Nigerian youths legitimately study and work abroad and legitimately earn good money ($£€¥₩) without leaving 9ja...or even ever needing do - just like smart youths from India, China, S/Korea and South Asia are doing . Trust me, if u have just small BIG Boys change, 9ja na paradise...e better pass Yankee on the same cash flow!

Stay tuned for more details...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.