Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos (20276 Views)

It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Developed countries that have stable health systems are being overwhelmed, so, to that extent I have my fears over our preparedness if we are overwhelmed similarly. So, I want to hope and pray that we can remain at the containment stage and not have a full-blown outbreak
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by valarmorghulis: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Scammer
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Is this guy related to gtbank ceo?

Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by Olatara(f): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2020
IamPatriotic:
If I'm part of the PDP stakeholders in Lagos State, I'll just achieve this news and wait for him in 2023, serial aspirant like him.
You mean archive.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by Coreyon: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:
This guy makes sense in this interview. Dude is unfortunately in a very wrong party.
[/s]
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by Coreyon: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author= post=87683103][/quote]
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by Kylekent59: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
This Jimi Agbaje really chop Atiku money and clean mouth. Worst part is that, e chop am alone and ignored state PDP party.

Dude must be fvcking rich now.

I guess you didn't read the post from beginning till the end. If you had done that, you wouldn't have typed this.

He stated it clearly that pdp governors didn't support him with finance, all his campaigns was funded by him.

You even created a user name out of a deadly virus, this really explains that you are a kid. You don't reason like a matured person.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:

I guess you didn't read the post from beginning till the end. If you had done that, you wouldn't have typed this.

He stated it clearly that pdp governors didn't support him with finance, all his campaigns was funded by him.

You even created a user name out of a deadly virus, this really explains that you are a kid. You don't reason like a matured person.

Ad what were you expecting him to say?

Didn't his party members accuse him of embezzling? Same reason he is not in good terms with Lagos State PDP.

Will a their accept he is a thief? Even Ganduje never accepted with a video evidence.

As for your last statement, it's early morning and want to start the week on a bright note.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by usoroakpan(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2020
So its whose work
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by 6digitscomrade: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by seguntijan(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2020
One will be expecting these people that debated with Sanwo Olu to come out and assist him to fight CoronaVirus and help sought out relief for Abule Ado disaster, but NOPE. They think leadership is by office, it is by responsibility.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by atiku4President(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
meum:
When it's time for the opposition in Lagos to be represented on the ballot it automatically becomes your job to represent them grin

He is right on the 2023 issue.
Good observation. You need to hear this man talk. A coward and an opportunist. Never to be trusted.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by IamPatriotic(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Olatara:
You mean archive.

Thanks for pointing out the error.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by SwathiNaidum: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2020
swathinaidum:
Agbaje is the best thing that ever happened to Apc in Lagos. He's a great asset to the Apc.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
This Jimi Agbaje really chop Atiku money and clean mouth. Worst part is that, e chop am alone and ignored state PDP party.

Dude must be fvcking rich now.

Bros I have a visceral dislike for the PDP but facts are facts.

The Agbaje's are a wealthy family and have been for many many years. They are what is called old money. They were wealthy long before many of the people that we praise worship today. Among old money value does not lie in new cars, bits and Bob's but rather on lifestyle that means you have to be in their inner circle to know how wealthy they are. They dont shout at crowds.

Segun Abgaje is an example. As MD of Gtb how much flashiness towards crowds do you see. Almost nothing. That's old money.
Re: Agbaje: It’s Not My Job To Speak For Opposition In Lagos by CreekCommando: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
This one is not a man. You were asked how Buhari has performed since 2015 and you're still answering in future continuous tense. Little wonder it's been difficult to get you elected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / Rivers Crisis: Police Barricade Of LG Secretariats To Continue, Says IGP / Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.