Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March (2760 Views)

States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / Android 11 Developer Preview Officially Released With Many New Changes / Iphone 8 Officially Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Emmanuel226(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2020
The Infinix Hot 9 has been confirmed to official 2-days from today. According to reports, the device will begin it journey from Indonesia, and will be available for purchase on Lazada starting from the 27th of March, and for those looking out to the launch of these device, here are some of the specs to expect.

Starting from the design, the Hot 9 will come in plastic body, with more resemblance to the recently launched Tecno Camon 15, than with the older Hot 8. The screen will be a large 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. Like the Camon 15, this guy will have a punch hole notch housing a single 8-megapixel sensor.

There will be two variants of the device; a Lite version with Mediatek Helio A22 CPU, and the higher edition with will draw it processing strength from the Mediatek Helio P22 chip. 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage will be the base model of the Hot 9 Lite, while the standard Hot 9 will have up to 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.

At the back, the device will mount four camera modules with the main sensor being a 16-megapixel unit, assisted with three other auxiliary snappers of not more than 2-megapixels each. The sensors will be lighted by triple LED flash at the back.

Power will be supplied by a 5000mAh battery, and there will be a three-in-one card slot, housing a dual Nano-SIMs and a single SDcard. The Hot 9 will also continue the music centered nature of the Hot-series, and will pack what looks like dual speakers with DTS sound. Finally, Android 9.0 is expected to run on the Hot 9 lite, while the standard Hot 9 will boot Android 10 out of the box. The device will go official on the 23rd of March, so you might wanna take these specs with a grain of salt until then.

www.opera.news

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Gwagone: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Why not water resistant nah?
sad
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by berbs: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Same spec This thing nah curse ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by uchihajt: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Don't they know that the processor plays probably the most important role in a a smart phone , even in processing images taken with the camera...
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by SocialJustice: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Another rubbish from infinix but their rubbish phones keep selling.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by sunshineV(f): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2020
MrBone2 are we not tired? Same crap with different casing and different name

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by skywalker240(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Helio A22, P22 i'll bet this crap would sell above 40k

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by DaInferno(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2020
op... why do You See the need to mislead people?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by DaInferno(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Emmanuel226:

The Infinix Hot 9 has been confirmed to official 2-days from today. According to reports, the device will begin it journey from Indonesia, and will be available for purchase on Lazada starting from the 27th of March, and for those looking out to the launch of these device, here are some of the specs to expect.

Starting from the design, the Hot 9 will come in plastic body, with more resemblance to the recently launched Tecno Camon 15, than with the older Hot 8. The screen will be a large 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. Like the Camon 15, this guy will have a punch hole notch housing a single 8-megapixel sensor.

There will be two variants of the device; a Lite version with Mediatek Helio A22 CPU, and the higher edition with will draw it processing strength from the Mediatek Helio P22 chip. 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage will be the base model of the Hot 9 Lite, while the standard Hot 9 will have up to 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.

At the back, the device will mount four camera modules with the main sensor being a 16-megapixel unit, assisted with three other auxiliary snappers of not more than 2-megapixels each. The sensors will be lighted by triple LED flash at the back.

Power will be supplied by a 5000mAh battery, and there will be a three-in-one card slot, housing a dual Nano-SIMs and a single SDcard. The Hot 9 will also continue the music centered nature of the Hot-series, and will pack what looks like dual speakers with DTS sound. Finally, Android 9.0 is expected to run on the Hot 9 lite, while the standard Hot 9 will boot Android 10 out of the box. The device will go official on the 23rd of March, so you might wanna take these specs with a grain of salt until then.

www.opera.news
why do u feel the need to mislead people? the government isn't misleading people enough that you join in?
shame on you
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by paqman: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2020
We never used infinix 8and8pro finish you don dey carry 9 dey come , thank god say covid 19 dey around dey for don dey lauch am for here den go still sell am above 40k

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Emmanuel226(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
DaInferno:
op... why do You See the need to mislead people?
ion get
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Emmanuel226(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
DaInferno:
why do u feel the need to mislead people? the government isn't misleading people enough that you join in?
shame on you
I don't understand what u re saying,pls make it plain

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Emmanuel226(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
DaInferno:
shame on you
ion get,pls make it plain for Better understanding
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by DaInferno(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Emmanuel226:
ion get,pls make it plain for Better understanding
that phone hasnt been released. or. launched anywhere
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Mustiboy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
There is no way the phone looks like that.

The last time I checked, the HOT series is supposed to be entry-level and affordable. Having an under-display fingerprint means the screen must be Amoled, which is not possible with a device that is supposed to be priced between 30 – 45K. And to think that it has pop-up selfie camera sensor again, Haba! It's simply not possible.

This is a false image of the HOT 9.

Be that as it may, all Transsion products are shit. I don't support mediocrity, same way I can't keep living with this my shitty, hot-plate, easy-to-run-down Redmi Note 7. Realme X soon. Na AliExpress dey delay me.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Emmanuel226(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2020
DaInferno:
that phone hasnt been released. or. launched anywhere
check Google for confirmation
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by skywalker240(m): 4:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Mustiboy:
There is no way the phone looks like that.

The last time I checked, the HOT series is supposed to be entry-level and affordable. Having an under-display fingerprint means the screen must be Amoled, which is not possible with a device that is supposed to be priced between 30 – 45K. And to think that it has pop-up selfie camera sensor again, Haba! It's simply not possible.

This is a false image of the HOT 9.

Be that as it may, all Transsion products are shit. I don't support mediocrity, same way I can't keep living with this my shitty, hot-plate, easy-to-run-down Redmi Note 7. Realme X soon. Na AliExpress dey delay me.
transsion is the "T" in the word

sh¡T

am game if you willing to swap your note 7 for my open box pop2, am at benin. Can still add cash if you want.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Mustiboy(m): 5:29am On Mar 24, 2020
skywalker240:

transsion is the "T" in the word

sh¡T

am game if you willing to swap your note 7 for my open box pop2, am at benin. Can still add cash if you want.

grin grin grin

You what me to drop my Remi Note 7 for your Tecno Pop 2? Are you serious? grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by Emmanuel226(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Mustiboy:

grin grin grin

You what me to drop my Remi Note 7 for your Tecno Pop 2? Are you serious?
grin me self na power I dey use
Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by MrBONE2(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Crap Crap Crap grin

Ooooooh my my my my mine Tummy ;S

This is the same hot8 dressed with different Head ties, Blouses and Wrappergrin

This one really weak me down grin

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 To Be Officially Released On The 23rd Of March by skywalker240(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Mustiboy:

grin grin grin

You what me to drop my Remi Note 7 for your Tecno Pop 2? Are you serious? grin
you said and i qoute, "same way i cant keep living with this sh¡tty, hot-plate-easy-to-run-down note 7"

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Introduces New Foldable Smartphones To Compete With Apple’s Premium Hege / Mtn Freedom Is Back / How to overcome expired certificate for Nokia C5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.