Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What To Do In Times Like This As An Upstart Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do In Times Like This As An Upstart Entrepreneurs (607 Views)

Inside Teamapt: How An Upstart Overturned Competition To Dominate Agency Banking / Photo Of Dangote Displayed On The Nasdaq Tower In Times Square, New York / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In Times Like This As An Upstart Entrepreneurs by champer: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2020
“Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy only when others are fearful.”

This is a quote by Warren Buffet, the 3rd richest man on earth... Everybody is skeptical at these times but if you are a student of history, you will already know where it will all end.

Humans are complicated beings and we've overcome thick and thin and still surviving, nothing not even a plague can wipe our existence.

See, get this very right, in months, or max, years. This will all be over. The question then will be "what can I offer the world to resuscitate the broken economy".

It's no news that we're already experiencing serious economy downturn both in Nigeria and every part of the world. A stat says about 25,000 people might loose their Job soon. Top companies have cumulatively lost over $1 trillion.

It goes on and on. I see this time as a great opportunity to learn a skill, or horn your skill. Read books, a time to invest in yourself. This is a time people are relaxing, you shouldn't, but rather, put pressure on yourself and get better at what you do.

Importantly also, stay safe.

Here's my own quota to your success. I'll be giving free business consultation, I mean what skills you can learn and how to go about them, to 20 people for free.

Also, I have a list of 30 high-paying courses that I want to give out at very ridiculous prices because of the peculiarity of the times, the highest being N1,500.

Don't get creamed friends, the world will bounce back definitely, the question is of YOU will bounce back. Come talk to me and and let's make this time worthwhile.

Message me on WhatsApp: 08069590842

To your success,
Stephen.
Re: What To Do In Times Like This As An Upstart Entrepreneurs by champer: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's funny not a single person has messaged me nor commented on this post... Focus on the right things friend...

(1) (Reply)

Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction / Hire Friendly Sales Assistant_esoconnect / Bitcoin Value Is Dropping Due To Corona Pandemic Sell Before It Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.