Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily (1421 Views)

246 Fully Vaccinated Michigan Residents Catch Covid-19, 3 Die / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by Beosten(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2020
I will avoid religious arguments and base this write-up purely on social distancing.

1. Village Farmers

If the epidemic reaches worst case scenarios, village farmers can choose to remain in the farms for up to a year.

I grew up with my grandfather, and I can tell you that if not for the need for religion, entertainment, family meetings etc, a farmer can survive in his farm for as long as he wants. Thatched hut will provide shelter, food is in abundance; we set traps and went hunting on a daily basis. When GSM came in 2000s, we climbed a mountainous part of grandpa's farm and got fluctuating MTN network.

You need at least one and a half hours to trek to our farm. So, airborne covid-19 may need 40 minutes to travel in air to reach the farm but scientists said it can't last for more than 30 minutes in air.

2. Space travellers

Space scientists can choose to remain outside of this planet for up to a year. If covid-19 wipes out human population from planet Earth, space travellers will recolonize the earth if the travellers have males and females of childbearing ages.

3. Antisocials

These types of people naturally avoid coming close to others. They don't attend social gatherings, live alone, work from home. If they own a ride,cook their own meals and observe safety precautions, their chance of coming in contact with covid-19 is very low.

4. Herdsmen

Apart from having strong immunity or endurance acquired through their wandering ways, they are always in the forest tending to their animals. That's enough to qualify them as practising social distancing. They also plant food crops in their temporary locations. No herdsman has been reported to have contracted covid-19.

You may want to say that herdsmen don't use public hospitals and that infection data about possible covid-19 deaths from their side won't be available. It's not true. Herdsmen use public hospitals. I was in Bowen teaching hospital last January and I saw a herdsman brought there on medical emergency.

5. Dwellers in the Antarctica

Weeks ago, we saw the news about Antarctica being the only continent not affected by covid-19.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by TemmyT002(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm
True somehow sha
Apart from those ones in space, the others must not spend money or collect money in cash.
Otherwise, they go catch am
Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by ajasay3030(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Do you mean everyone in these categories will not come to the outside world? Anyone of them coming out stands at risk of spreading the virus to his counterparts
Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by MJBOLT: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2020
continue deceiving yourself,Corona no dey look face.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by Beosten(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2020
ajasay3030:
Do you mean everyone in these categories will not come to the outside world? Anyone of them coming out stands at risk of spreading the virus to his counterparts

They will come once the tide is down.
Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by Brunicekid(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Ok
Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by seunlayi(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2020
We should all go to the farm
Re: 5 Types Of People That Can't Catch Covid-19 Easily by Beosten(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
seunlayi:
We should all go to the farm

Yes. The safest in term of distancing.

(1) (Reply)

[2023] Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone / This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! / HERBAL CENTER:Fibroids, Fallopian Tube Blockage, Ovarian cyst, Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.