Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,969 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer (1257 Views)

Accounts/admin Officer Urgently / Accounts & Admin Manager And Front Desk Officer Vacancy Announcement / VACANCY!!! Accounts & Admin Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by Orode(f): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2007
Hello,

Find attached a vacancy requirement for an Accountant, please review and spread the word around, Send CVs to me (Aribim.IBIANGA@Total.com) and I'll forward it approriately. Emphasis is on INTEGRITY and HONESTY of the applicant. Thanks

VACANCY FOR ACCOUNTS/ ADMIN OFFICER

The company is an indigenous oil services firm with headquarters in Port Harcourt Its focus is engineering services and procurement. Major clients include but not restricted to Shell, AGIP, Total, Exxon-Mobil, Chevron and NLNG.

Selection Criteria

· Very high level of integrity and sincerity.
· A team player with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision.
· Innovative and open-minded approach to all aspects of work.
· Ability to communicate policy and financial issues effectively and concisely both orally and in writing. Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
· Goal driven and ability to achieve and surpass set targets.
· Good HSE consciousness.

Candidate should posses BSc. Or HND Accountancy with Minimum of 2-3years Post NYSC experience Bsc.

Interested candidates should send CV and letter of interest to me.
Re: Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by Orode(f): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2007
hey yáll,
forgot to add that this ad will expire in 2 weeks so put your back into it.
Re: Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by Matured26(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2007
Dear Orode,

Please do they also have space in their procurement section?
I have 6 months experience in procurement and I believe I have what it takes to survive in that world.
Kindly advise.
Re: Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by ihail(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2007
Dear Orode
Pls is there no room for business administration graduates and also without experience? cos dis experience thing is really making some of us go crazy. Though, i am about to finish my MBA programme. Pls reply.
Re: Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by Austincrow(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2007
Dear Orode,
I have applied, thnx for the info. God bless u
Re: Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by Tywoh(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2007
@ Orode,
Pls, is the coy based in lagos?
I would like to apply but considering where the coy is located.
Re: Vacancy For Accounts/ Admin Officer by Nnamzo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2007
hi Orode, pls cud u say if there's any age restriction. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Internship At Intercontinental Bank. / Pharmacist(s) Needed In Benin City / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.