Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) (901 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Two More Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos - A Chinese Man And Another Suspected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by stephenduru: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9wrX12uWOE

In the event of Corona virus pandemic,many people are being cautious.Here is the moment a Chinese man was left embarrassed after Ghanaians left the bus only for him.They were seen coming out from the bus while only the Chinese man was left inside.

More photos below and watch video above

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:.http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/ghanaians-abandon-and-run-away-from.html?m=1

Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by stephenduru: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020

Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by YorubaKinging: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Well
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
it is well... if this was done to a African.. you'll begin to see them with black lives matters tag on Twitter.. because the virus originated from China doesn't mean all Chinese are infected.. what a primitive race we are
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by paqman: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
I thought nigeria are the only country that can waka waka but i was wrong the roaming about people are the chinese they are everywhere
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by Humanoid01(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
it is well... if this was done to a African.. you'll begin to see them with black lives matters tag on Twitter.. because the virus originated from China doesn't mean all Chinese are infected.. what a primitive race we are
And the worst part of it is that some of them there may have already contracted the disease even before boarding the bus. It's hard to imagine how he must have felt. A worse case scenario happened in Lagos a few days back, just see how those people were raining insults on the Chinese. I was just SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by OhBiafra: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Racism abi Virusism, what do we call this?
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by Davash222(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2020
The man no even send dem.
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Even though Asians are the worst racists on earth, I do not support this being done to them because it is just wrong. Although I feel they should have given him a seat beside the driver to prevent unnecessary fears.

Even in this period of Coronavirus, Chinese folks are still stopping Nigerians in China from entering their shops, I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but regardless, Ghanaians shouldn't have done this. It is wrong...
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by Coolabbie: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2020
See all the inferior slaves that just commented above.

Go and research what Asians were doing to Africans during the time of ebola.

If you like kiss a Chinese man to show you are not racist, it will not stop them from hating your black àss.

Dolts
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by ValCon888: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2020
The fear of Coronavirus is real. The no.1 rule of life is self-preservation so I can't blame them for avoiding the bus.
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by PlayerMeji: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
That's what the Chinese deserve
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Anything to trend.
Is somebody not sitting by his side?

Mtcheew
Re: Ghanaians Abandon A Chinese Man In Bus Because Of Corona Virus(pics,video) by IamPlato(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Is This Stupidity Suppose To Help Cure Them
Fools!

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House. Medical Advise Please! / 32kg Ovarian Cysts Was Removed From A 24-year-old Woman In Mexico(photo). / lower triglyceride levels in the blood, Grab your Fish oil here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.