Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

When You See Young People With Grey Hair, You Will Definitely Find These Five Qu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When You See Young People With Grey Hair, You Will Definitely Find These Five Qu (299 Views)

See Young Nigerian Who Acted On The Coronavirus Pandemic Before The Government. / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You See Young People With Grey Hair, You Will Definitely Find These Five Qu by digitalman2811(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2020
When you see young people with grey hair, you will definitely find these Five qualities in them.

Scientifically, Grey hair is caused when the hair follicles contain pigment cells that produce melanin, a protein responsible for the colour of hair and skin. When your body stops generating melanin, hair presents itself as gray, white, or silver. (Melanin also provides moisture, so when less is produced, hair becomes brittle and loses its bounce.)

But should we say someone below the age of 30 has stopped producing melanin when the hair suddenly changes it colour?

As a matter of fact, Reasearches show that grey hair comes with excessive tasking of brain to perform certain task daily. I.e people that depends solely on their brain to solve problems are more likely to develop grey hair at early stage that their colleagues in a lesser brain-tasking profession.

No wonder Professors and Teachers in an academic environment do develop grey hair easily compared to their colleagues in other fields that are less tasking.

Funny enough, Apart from any claim people might have attibuted to causing grey hair. People with grey hair also do have the following unique characteristics as their personality type;

1. Calmness: Hardly will you see any youth with grey hair that is not calm. They always appear calm and calculative.

2. Wisdom: High level of wisdom is another powerful attribute. They hardly initiate an argument and when you call them to contribute, their contributions are always applauded.

3. They have great problem solving skills because of their high level of calmness and composure.

4. Gray hair people are excellent listeners

5. People with grey hair shows high level of effectiveness and productivity.

NOTE: You're free to challenge my verdict if you know I'm wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavius: What You Don't Know About Coronavirus / (coronavirus) Rehab To Addictions.. / South Africa’s Coronavirus Cases Rise Sharply To 709

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.