Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (11333 Views)

The First Game You Played? / What Is The Worst Game U Av Ever Played And U Wud Not Wish Ur Enemy To View Such / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by otumfour(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2010
I'v bin playing fifa fifa fifa and to date am on fifa '11 grin grin, all am tryna say is, I'v bin playing FIFA all ma life lol
I'v always found adventure games to be difficult thus, neva bothered to try 'em till I took a hit DRAKE'S FORTUNE shocked shocked wht a game this bad boy izz, this game got me busy like no 1's business, I mean from start to end, its all shooting mayn grin grin grin
THANX TO DRAKES FORTUNE, AM NOW AN ADVENTURE/ACTION GAME ADDICT grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
let me just help most of y'all out if u own an xbox360 buy any of the folowing

mass effect1 or 2
ninja gaiden2
remnant
fable2 or 3
gears of war 1 or 2
any halo on the 360
red dead revolver
assassins creed 1,2 or brother hood
nba 2k series
fifa 10 or 11
madden 11
allen wake
final fantasy13
gta4

if u own a ps3

killzone2
resistance2
heavy rain
god of war trilogy
final fantasy 13
prototype
gta4
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2010
Traders angry
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by aaidel(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
ok what about games that got great reviews but u dont like. like the dude quoting pro evo 10
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by MrCork2: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
ten ten angry
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Parnassuss(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2010
worst game I ever played, 'Golden Compass' on PS2. All the 'Tomb Raider' games really pissed me off. Dino Crisis were a disaster. I stick to footie on P3 btw. so much safer. undecided
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Parnassuss(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ Lestat, u didn't mention Gears of Wars on 360 and P3. That is an unforgiveable slight sir.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
Tomb Raider!!!! I'll pass on that game any day, it's got more puzzles than the National Assembly! Currently playing Uncharted II, I'm impressed,
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by shotster50(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2011
Tomb raider is an absolute time waster. Rule of thumb when buying games is to avoid any game based on a successful movie, they are never as good as the movie.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2011
shotster50:

Tomb raider is an absolute time waster. Rule of thumb when buying games is to avoid any game based on a successful movie, they are never as good as the movie.
Exactly. Tron, Harry Potter All Shyte
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by MadMax1(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2011
Tomb Raider games came first, then the movie. Good game till the 4th or 5th instalment or so, Edge of Darkness I think. Sloppy crapola since then. Was the only game movie-lized till some daft production company committed blasphemy by making MGS into some shitty movie. Death's too good for 'em. angry angry angry
You just know a good game when you test it. If unsure, IGN's reviews are always spot on. Go for stuff they rate 5 Stars.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by DAce1: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
Alright, I think i'll share some of my gaming expertise on this thread. I've been playing games since I could cry so I know a lot about tight and crappy games.
First off -- Tomb Raider was, is and 4eva will be absolute crap. If u're looking for a good adventure/puzzle game, look no further than Uncharted on PS3. Both 1st and 2nd installments are amazing and I can't wait for the third grin
Next, for you action/hack and slash junkies, God of War is still the best to date. I recommend buying the 1&2 collection pack, then the part 3 , it's well worth the money. Devil May Cry isn't all that, but it'll certainly kill boredom. If u like it, try Bayonetta
For just regular action adventure guys, there's
castlevannia - it may get a bit annoying though,
Ninja Gaiden - a truly magnificent action packed game,
Assassins creed - good concept but gets annoyingly repetitive.
Metal Gear solid - really good, but u appreciate it more if u've been following the story
A nice family game to play is LittleBigPlanet - it may look dumb but it's great smiley

the worst game I've ever played is .[drum roll] Prince of persia , not the regular one, i mean the imitation they put on ps3 - a complete waste of time. Thank goodness i borrowed it. It isn't worth half a kobo

For game reviews, check out gametrailers.com , or just ask me tongue wink
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by gabelogan(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
damnation on the xbox 360

That game is REAL crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Halo (original) (probably number one)
WWF No Mercy (sports)
Perfect Dark (FPS)
StarCraft II (RTS)
[/size]
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by oncolor: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
otumfour:

I'v bin playing fifa fifa fifa and to date am on fifa '11 grin grin, all am tryna say is, I'v bin playing FIFA all ma life lol
I'v always found adventure games to be difficult thus, neva bothered to try 'em till I took a hit DRAKE'S FORTUNE shocked shocked wht a game this bad boy izz, this game got me busy like no 1's business, I mean from start to end, its all shooting mayn grin grin grin
THANX TO DRAKES FORTUNE, AM NOW AN ADVENTURE/ACTION GAME ADDICT grin grin grin

I really enjoyed Drakes Fortune too, really addictive game.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by 27naira(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hellboy on PS3 is so disappointing  angry and i paid 60 dols for that trash!  angry
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by bolla1129(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2011
mario,
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by leffects(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
Rockman
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by bxg(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2011
Heavy Rain
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Bulldog(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
gta 4. a mess from rockstar and ghost recon2 isn't even good. they traded creativity for graphics
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
Bulldog:

gta 4. a mess from rockstar and ghost recon2 isn't even good. they traded creativity for graphics

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by moviedoor7: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hey Guys, I have got Playstation 3 games for sale. just name it, any game u want i have got it @ Very Affordable price. presently i have over 200 Hundred Ps3 games. I also Jailbreak Ps3. Give me a call on 08068706269

Here is a list of some games dat i have.

StreetFighter IV,
Mortal Combat 9,
Grand Turismo 5,
Mortal Combat Vs Dc Comics,
Marvel vs Capcom,
God of War 3,
Call of Duty (Black Ops),
Medals of Honor,
Need 4 Speed (undercover)
Devil May Cry,
Dante's Inferno,
Batman Autum,
Tomb Raider,
Wet,
Far Cry,
Fear 2,
Uncharted, 1 & 2
Fallout,
Resident Evil 5,
Fifa 11,
Pes 2011 & 2010,
WWE All Star,
SmackDown,
Turok,
Infamous,
Darksiders,
Tekken,
Assassin's Creed,
Terminator Salvation,
Army Of Two.
Dead Space.
KillZone 3
Dead Space 2
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Burnout Paradise
Need 4 Speed Hot Pursuit
Gran Turismo 5
Infamous 1& 2
Modantion Racer
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Alone In The Dark
Virtual Tennis 4
Castlevania Lord Of Shadows
Bulletstorm
Sonic Racing
Blur
The Bourne Conspiracy
Wwe 2010
Demo Souls
Spiderman Shattered Dimension
Soul Calibur 4
Wanted
Brink
Heavenly Sword
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
BLADESTORM The Hundred Years War
Stuntman Ignition
Condemned 2
Brothers in Arms Hells Highway
The Godfather II
Alpha Protocol
The Lord of the Rings Aragorns Quest
STRANGLEHOLD
LOST PLANET2

Those are just a few.

NOTE : THIS GAMES ARE JUST 3 (THREE) THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Vansnickers: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mine would definitely be Cat woman on PS2, the game had poor graphics and the worst controls second only to VIP the game(the show Pamela Anderson was on). I only played it once, the game is not even fit to lend out.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Next2Bezee(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2011
Kung fu Panda 2 on the 360.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2011
die hard
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ETPower(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2011
I usually play the games published by KOEI, they are all good games.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by marianengle: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2012
World Of Warcraft is my favorite game.When i feel boring then i playing this game.I really enjoyed to playing this game.I have completed all the rounds in this game.

Best puzzle games free Play Puzzle Games brings to the latest and new games to play online.
Best girls games free Online Girls Games brings to the latest and new games to play online.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by lilkech(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2012
My best games according to genres is

fifa12
battlefield3
midnight club la
ff7 (ps1)
gta4
mgs gop
uncharted series

the worst games ive played are

pes series
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by opskie: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
Im raising my hand up for Rango ps3! And "Damnation" ps3 equally falls in d same crappy games category.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by bush4ker(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2012
from psone i played jakie chan stunt master and thats the worst game i hv played.coming to ps2 that should be contra
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=28pt]Steel Harbinger.[/size]

WORST. GAME. EVER!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWE 2K17 Apk File Game Download For Android Device / Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! / Which Online Game Are You Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.